20

- nuisance -

- nuisance -

'damn it. damn it. damn it!'

'it's not working!'

the male furrows his eyebrows, concentrating on working his ass off for his ten-year plan. how did he not notice the simplest part of all? how could he missed the most important part?

how?

'baji keisuke have figured me out.. I tried eliminating him and it didn't work.. not to mention, hanagaki takemichi is a nuisance too,' he thought, trying to solve the misery.

he sighs to himself, decided to play a chess as if it could release his stress (well, that rhymed). yet, he ended put throwing the chess pieces and the chess board to the side, growling in frustration.

"it'll work... I'll get my revenge.." he muttered to himself.

currently, that takemichi is now in the past, apparently, hakkai accidentally brought takemichi to the black dragon's turf.

"so you're that guy.. who ended the battle, hanagaki takemichi," a voice was heard, making the way to let him through. "this whole zone is black dragon's territory. if any other gangs come swagger in.. the boss instructed us to kill them. you know what that means, hanagaki!" he blabbered, followed by a smirk.

"it means, you're dead!" he added, cracking his knuckles.

10th generation elite guard captain, kokonoi hajime.

"get 'em, boys!" another voice commanded, 10th generation black dragons attack squad captain, inui seishu.

"lay off, guys. takemitchy is my buddy," hakkai defended.

"stay back hina-chan. they don't go easy on girls," yuzuha told.

every other individuals around wanted to 'kill' takemichi (and looks like he is in trouble). somehow, shiba hakkai, who is known to be the 'young master' tried to defend all of his friends because the members of black dragons doesn't take orders from him.

"sorry for getting you involved, takemitchy.. the boss of the black dragons.. is shiba taiju," hakkai told.

"huh..? shiba..?"

"yeah, taiju's our older brother," yuzuha added.

"where's taiju now?" hakkai questioned.