36

- both -

- both -

looks like y/n hit the jackpot on her own gamble.

senju and mikey are now at full power. senju lands a hit on mikey's neck which made mikey to lose his balance as he did not expect for the attack. some flames are burning to show senju's power. however, why does mikey still fall into the darkness? everyone that he ever loved is still present to this day, not to mention, they are still watching the battle.

"y/n, you have to stop them. it looks like they are killing each other without realizing it," shinichiro insisted when his worrisome grows stronger. he knows that he agreed to y/n's idea and y/n only wanted to test it out.

but it's getting too far.

mikey lands another kick on senju, a strong one that senju had to block it with her arm. she could feel her arms are now burning and there will be fresh bruises by the next day. both of them have not run out of energy yet. the exhaustion is still not there. the energy is beyond their limit. senju tried to pound her fist on mikey but he dodged it easily.

"their energy are not out of gas yet, shin-kun. so chill," y/n stated calmly. but her tone, shinchiro recognizes it somewhere. he remembers that tone and the last time it happened was when haruchiyo got hurt. there is a possibility that it can be a bad term or a crazy term. but this one, shinichiro knows that it will be the crazy one. that was why inupi and koko said that her idea is crazy but they can't stop y/n from doing it because of the 'promise.'

as much y/n didn't want this battle to be a bloodbath, those burgundy liquid splattered on the floor. it is not a pleasant sight but it seems like both leaders do not want to lose the gang. senju said that she wanted to have fun and it looks like she is having the fun to use her full power in this battle she had long awaited.

"shinichiro-kun, I made a conclusion," y/n told, taking steps towards the fight between the two gang leaders.

"...no," shinichiro whispered weakly to himself.

a last hit was landed.

and it was from mikey.

he finally hit the temple to make a person unconscious which he tried many times but failed because senju kept on protecting it. senju fell to the ground, trying her best to get up as the hit affected ten times worse. she felt like she just came back to reality and so did mikey. all of the physical pain can finally be felt by those two. just right on time when y/n appeared at the centre.

"tokyo manji gang wins," y/n announced, helping senju to get up from the floor. both of them feel numb at their legs, mikey fell to the floor too. he is trying to recall what had happened which he only sees senju smiling at him.

"thank you mikey. that was a good battle," senju told him, a bright smile hasn't leave her face which made mikey's eyes widened.

sotfly, he smiles back, "glad it fulfilled your goal."