28

- subtraction -

- subtraction -

takemichi goes back to the future, he is confident with himself that everything is going to be fine because kisaki is no longer in toman. he shook hands with naoto, bringing himself back to the future. he even took a group picture with the toman members before he left.

the moment he's in the future, he checked his phone to see the date of the day and it was 10th january 2018.

'wait, what-,' takemichi noticed something is just not right.

it is all over the news that everyone that he knows is.. dead. he couldn't believe what is happening around him. especially, at the moment. how did every toman members died?

he keeps running to his apartment, once he arrives, he found the picture that he took 12 years ago. the group picture.

"here you are," another voice that made takemichi to turn around. "I've been looking for you. my memory was overwritten which meant that you came back," he added.

"naoto!!" takemichi exclaimed.

"takemichi-kun," naoto called.

"what.. what the hell happened, naoto?!"

"you've time-leaped into the past multiple times.. in your attempt to save my sister. this is the worst future happened yet," naoto concluded. "of course, sis wasn't saved. and the chief members of tokyo manji gang have all been killed. matsuno chifuyu and baji keisuke, shot to death. shiba hakkai, burned to death. mitsuya takashi, strangled. ryuguji ken, stabbed. hanemiya kazutora and hayashida haruki too. and all the other members, all of them were murdered. even kisaki was killed," naoto explained everything that happened.

"kisaki..? everyone is dead? no! but why.." takemichi muttered.

"the suspect is still at large. we don't even have a clue where he might be," naoto told.

"what about mikey-kun?! was mikey-kun murdered too?! "

"brace yourself what you're about to hear. takemichi-kun, the criminal wanted for these serial murders is sano manjiro!" naoto just had to tell takemichi the truth even though he knows the outcome.

it is better to tell the painful truth than a beautiful lie..

"could you dial down the jokes a freakin' notch? there's no way he'd.. there's no way that mikey-kun would kill everyone!" takemichi is still in disbelief by the news.

of course, who knew that the most innocent and bright looking person would fall into the dark side? how could he turn into evil? what made him like that? how could takemichi believe that the mikey who gave him the cb250t's twin, would turn into a serial killer?