25

- made it -earlier

- made it -
earlier

suguru sees the sight of y/n roaming around the corridor and he couldn't tell if y/n is looking for something especially the fact that it's not inside the room.

apparently, she wasn't looking for something, she's counting the seconds that she has to be at udagawa christian church.

"suguru, I know you're staring. can you let them know to get ready? I want to bring you guys somewhere once I'm done with my problem," y/n said, stopping her tracks to face suguru. the mention of him staring at her caught him off guard and he could feel the heat rising on his neck though it's covered with the scarf especially it's winter right now.

suguru gave y/n a soft smile, "sure thing, my queen," he said softly.

"queen?" y/n asked in confusion. "what's the sudden call?" she added.

"well, the way you're ordering around it's like a queen preparing for a battle," suguru told and laughed lightly.

"good point, suguru.. because I am preparing for a battle right now," y/n told him, looking at her watch, knowing it's time to go. "see you later.. my.. uh.. what position would you like?"

"anything is fine, my queen."

"alright then.. see you later, my king."

just a second of that, y/n vanished from his sight as she teleported to udagawa christian church. "be safe.." suguru muttered even though y/n is no longer in front of his sight.

once she teleported, a sound of a stab was heard and everyone's eyes were directed to the sound.

back at jujutsu high, satoru approached suguru as if he was chased by crazy people or fierced-looking dogs. "SUGURU! HAVE YOU SEEN HER?!" satoru voiced out of horror.

"uh.. you meant y/n?" suguru asked which satoru nodded vigorously in response. "yeah.. well, she just vanished a second ago," suguru responded.

satoru scoffed, "that idiot..."

"she's still your blood-related sister though," suguru pointed it out and shrugged with his tongue sticks out.

"did something happen to her?" another voice beamed in, that was shoko. suguru and satoru diverted their gaze towards shoko. satoru is hesitating to tell them what he just sensed a second ago.

"I'm not sure what it is but something did happen to her the moment she teleported," satoru replied.

"she'll be fine. I taught her how to use reversed cursed technique in a better way so she won't get too exhausted," shoko told them that leaves the two of them jaw-dropped to the floor.