18

- sudden -

- sudden -

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" a voice beamed that shocks the blonde boy with blue eyes. it was because y/n collapsed in front of him, takemichi wasn't sure of what else he was supposed to do.

so, he brought her to his house as he doesn't have any other options.

or clueless on what else he should have done.

"w-who are y-you?" takemichi asked, stuttering because he was surprised by the sudden appearance of another person who looks like the girl in front of him.

"gojo satoru, akashi y/n's long lost twin. I don't know how many times I should be introducing myself but I like it that way- anyways- what happened to y/n?"

'Y/N-SAN HAS A TWIN?! AND THIS IS GOJO SATORU?! OH- there's some sense and it doesn't make any sense at the same time..' takemichi's thought voiced out.

"I didn't know y/n-san would have a twin.." takemichi muttered — mostly to himself but the guy with white hair and blue eyes could hear him.

"well I didn't know I would have a twin too. now, answer the question," satoru said, his impatience is really getting in his nerves.

calm down..

"she's tired... so, she collapsed in front of me," takemichi answered, followed by a heavy gulp. 'this was the guy that messed up and got sealed.. I don't even know what's that supposed to mean,' his thought voice out once he sees this gojo satoru guy.

yet, satoru only sighs in response. he didn't follow y/n all the way here. it was because of the 'sense' that leads him here.

the heavy and gloomy sense.

the joyous but serious sense.

"damn it.. I only came here alone and all by myself!" satoru scoffed, he should have brought shoko too, so that she could heal y/n.

when the gloomy side is fading while the heavy side is growing, it just shows that y/n is in trouble. a kind of sense that satoru couldn't ignore despite the heaviness that he has to carry and leads him to where she is.

"and what's your name, lame punk hair?" satoru asked, not to forget to give a random nickname towards a person he just met. "what's your business with my twin sister?" he added, unsure why he actually did it.

"uh.. calm down, geez. my name is hanagaki takemichi.. and uh.. I don't have business with y/n-san," takemichi uttered, stammering at the same time because who knows that this guy that shows up out of nowhere at his house would kill him instantly just because he knows the girl in front of him (or finds out that he 'lied').

"you sure about that, lame punk hair? or could you be.. her boyfriend? wait- I don't think so- she would have better taste in men though.."