27

- twins' mission -

- twins' mission -

"what brings you here?"

"well, I haven't seen you for such a long time."

"true... I miss the times that we would always open up to each other," the boy with bleach blond hair and orchid coloured eyes said. he looks up to the bright blue sky whilst the wind blowing his long hair.

"and you didn't cut your hair which changes your appearance," y/n pointed out.

"didn't you mention that you like guys with long hair?" he added. y/n couldn't help but chuckle, she remembers those times that they would share to each other about their own preferences, likes and dislikes — just like how typical kids that just met and getting to know each other.

"I'll see you around, y/n. be prepared," the guy said to him and decided to walk away from y/n who is confused with what those words meant.

'prepared?'

"look who's back!" satoru cheered, the moment he sees his twin sister entering the classroom in jujutsu high.

yes, y/n went back to jujutsu high — new missions are coming and the four of them have to work together about it. the place doesn't even change at all. the same traditional style is the main core of the place.

"you spent your time well with your childhood friends?" suguru asked.

"yeah, pretty much. it was fun," y/n answered.

"oh and I must say, your friends are cool too. yuzuha, emma, hina..." shoko added, her excitement is shown and it's a surprise she hasn't smoke inside the classroom.

and that is the cue for y/n to light up the cigarette for her. as usual. she would carry the lighter when she knows shoko could light it up on her own. just a random habit that she built, supposedly.

"for me, it's mitsuya," suguru stated, resting his cheek in his palm as his arm folded on the table. the four of them at their own seats but still facing each other when talking.

"I like to mess around with that shortie blonde hair.. what's his name, again?" satoru said, snapping his fingers mutlitple times to remember the name.

"there's too much blondes which one..?" y/n spoke.

"mikey?" satoru managed to remember the name and using his hand to imitate mikey's height. "even shoko is taller than him, I think," satoru added.