17

- everything -

- everything -

"you're hiding something," y/n whispered. again, takemichi widened his eyes because the girl in front of him actually figured out something.

'WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY THAT?!' his thought was loud — just for himself.

"is it obvious?" he proceeded to ask.

"well, your effort says so. I won't ask you to trust me because we've met a few times and the first time I saw you was in july or august- I can't remember," y/n mumbling with whatever she blurts it out from her mind.

"august.. yeah uhm.. I know some.. things.." takemichi muttered lowly, scratching the back of his neck.

"let's exchange information, shall we?" y/n suggested, hoping that this is one of the ways that could work on getting to know what is takemichi hiding.

more like, what does he know?

it's not like she could read minds but the nature of her mind says otherwise.

takemichi nodded in response, letting y/n to talk first. "well, you see.. I can sense some cursed energy in you and it's quite bothering me that you're clueless about it."

"what's a cursed energy-."

"no time for explanation. long story short, maybe mikey have told you that I continue my studies somewhere in tokyo — which he isn't wrong but the school that I'm currently in, assigns me on missions. in conclusion, I'm a jujutsu sorcerer. I can heal and see things that humans can't see. now, you mustn't tell others about this. let this stay between us, alright?"  she explained quickly, not wanting chifuyu to hear their conversation.

'even I, myself, isn't sure if this would turn better,' the other side of her mind spoke.

"wow.. okay uhm.. you see, tomorrow is halloween and I know that baji-kun is going to... die," takemichi told that made y/n's heart dropped to her stomach for that news. "you weren't there too. that's why I never knew you. all I know is that mikey-kun said you're busy and he doesn't want you to involve in gang fights because of your identity."

"how do you know this?"

"I'm a time-leaper."

"I see.."

there's a short silence between them. y/n figures out that takemichi being a time leaper is beneficial for her other predictions.