31

- enough -

- enough -

"I see you made a mistake, kisaki," izana said.

"the hit was for sano emma."

to kisaki's surprise, izana grabs his neck and the grip on his neck tighten to make sure kisaki couldn't breathe. "as much your malice satisfies my heart, you fucked up your own plan," izana said while gritting his teeth in frustration.

"you... still... love.. her.. don't you?" kisaki struggled to talk when the grip tightens more. "you have no right to talk about this. this battle also proves that I'm going against her," izana added and lets go of the grip. kisaki gasped for air to breathe.

izana didn't want to admit that it pains him to know that kisaki killed y/n instead of emma. "whatever," izana sighs.

at night time, when the battle should begin, everyone in toman starts to wonder where are mikey and draken? what happened? should they retreat? somehow, takemichi managed to get toman on their feet to head to the battlefield. they still have baji to back up the fight. y/n told inupi to go on with the fight first because she wants a grand entrance.

"y/n-san, why are you stalling the time?" mikey asked.

"the triple 's' are taking their time to reach there. we have to wait for their arrival and back up the gang," y/n explained which only left mikey dumbfounded.

"sometimes, it's so hard to understand on how your brain works, y/n-san," draken added.

"well, any other reason?" mikey added a question.

"I want to have a grand entrance. in which will happen any minutes soon. I think all your members are beaten up by now. except keisuke, who is probably still fired up," y/n elaborated, based on her calculation of time, toman is at crisis now.

a phone rings, y/n picked it up immediately. "where the hell are you?" y/n and the person on the phone asked at the same time.

"I'm on my way to the place. are you guys there already? did you guys put on toman's uniform to blend in?"

"blending in won't work on satoru," suguru chimed in that can be heard through the phone. "and yeah we're already here in toman uniform. glad that draken's size fits," satoru told and y/n ended the call.

the moment y/n, mikey and draken arrived, satoru, suguru and shoko are already inside the battlefield. they are helping other toman members to take down most of tenjiku members.

"wait hold up- who the fuck are those people, kisaki?" izana asked kisaki who has been standing behind him while watching the fight.

"your ex's classmates, I guess. I never knew they would be here," kisaki answered, a fist was formed out of frustration. y/n pulled out her trump card without him knowing. he didn't know this would happen and tenjiku is crumbling.