Chapter 28: Election

"Winter!" Weiss exclaimed before she went and hugged her sister.

"Hello Weiss" responded winter as she returned the hug.

"Hey uncle Qrow" said Ruby

"Hey pipsqueak, so, that Rex guy told us we're watching another universe" said Qrow

"Yup, it's this world where we have access to some super cool power called a persona" responded Yang

"I would very much like to see these persona in action" said Winter

"You will, but before we begin the viewing, I believe you four have something to tell the new arrivals" said Rex pointing at team RWBY

"We do?" asked Blake

"Yeah, you do" said Nora with a massive grin and a wiggle of her eyebrows. That caused the 4 members of team RWBY to blush while Qrow and Winter looked confused.

"So, after this world put some thing into perspective, we all had a talk and decided......" Weiss trailed off

"Decided what?" asked Winter

".......To all date each other." Weiss slowly mumbled out.

Team RWBY sat in silence waiting for the twos reactions.

"About dam time" said Qrow making the four look at him in surprise

"For once, we agree" said Winter shocking the team even more

"Wait, what?" asked Weiss

"Weiss, your my sister, do you really think I wouldn't notice your crushes" deadpanned Winter.

"As amusing as this whole conversation is" began Rex as the other occupants of the theatre were laughing there asses off "Let's get to the viewing shall we"

"Right" said Qrow as he and Winter walked past the stunned team RWBY and sat down

It took a few seconds for the four girls to snap out of it, but once the did, they quickly got back to their seats and Rex started the video.

"He's running for council?" Weiss stared at her scroll. "He actually thinks he can win?"

"We did establish the man is delusional, didn't we?" Blake said, settling in place next to Weiss. The two of them read through the article on Weiss's scroll, looking at each other and a thought hit them both. "If he does win."

"It's all over, he'll get the White Fang kicked out, he'll try to dissolve our company." Weiss said. She put her scroll away and stood. Weiss stretched her arms out and shared a worried glance with Blake. "There's not much we can do for that though."

"Company? White Fang?" asked Winter

"Oops, forgot about that part, in this world team RWBY took over the white fang and started their own dust company, RWBY Dust and Technologies, or RDT for short" explained Rex

"Impressive" said Qrow

"Sit and wait." Yang laughed and leaned back in her chair, resting in the opposite corner of the dorm from the entrance. "Not exactly our strong suit."

"We know he'll likely call a meeting to question Ironwood on his choices. Blake we'll need you in there, with everything going on we need to establish that the White Fang wants to work with the council not just Ironwood." Ruby said, pulling the slide back on Crescent Rose. "Anyone else think there's something else going on though?"

"It is suspicious to me, father was never one to take actions that would ultimately fail." Weiss mused. "It's as if he knows something we don't."