•Meeting Aether and Paimon•

Third Person P.O.V.

            After Aether saved a person by the water, he brought them by the shore. Paimon looks at the person at awe, (H/L)(H/C) hair spread out. "Its a girl!" Paimon exclaimed. Aether got a better looked at your sleeping figure and stared at your beautiful (H/C) locks. Aether checked your pulse to see if you're still alive. "Is she dead?" Paimon asked to him while glancing at you. "She's alive just unconscious" Paimon sighed out of relief.

Y/N P.O.V.

               I shouldn't have jumped down to Teyvat, damn my body hurts. I heard two people talking but I can't hear it clearly. It's like mumbles, geez if my brother knew I jumped and didn't use my statue he'll be really mad. I started to hear the voices clearly seems like the other person has a voice of a child and the other is a boy.

                I stirred my eyes awake to see its still night time, I groaned from the body pain. "Look she's awake" the childlike voice spoke. "Are you ok, Miss?" A boy worriedly asked. When I got a clearer vision I see a boy with long blonde locks with seem like golden orbs, he's hair at the back is styled by braids, I saw a sword by his back, seems like a traveller or an adventurer. I looked to the other and saw a floating child, weird.

                "-iss Miss, Are you ok? Your spacing out" the boy exclaimed. I shook my head and went back to reality, "Oh uh I'm alright" I answered. The both of them sighed out of relief. "So uh-" I was about to continue but got cut off by the floating midget. "Oh right we didn't introduce ourselves" she pointed out. The boy smiled and introduced, " I'm Aether and this is Paimon, my Emergency Food". Paimon gasped and retorted back at Aether. "So what's your name?" Paimon asks.

                It took you a long time to answer. "Y/N, my name is Y/N" I smiled. Paimon gave me a close eye smile and Aether... looked away? Ok then. "Nice to meet you Y/N" Paimon happily said. "I think we should let her rest now Paimon and we need to rest too, we have to go to Monstadt and do our commissions" Aether stated and Paimon nodded.

                  Paimon then disappeared, where did she go?. "Uhm Aether" Aether hummed sign that he's listening. "Where did Paimon go?" I was curious to where did she went. "Oh Paimon, I don't know either maybe a pocket dimension of hers" he replied. I nodded and lay down, I feel sleepy, I was about to close my eyes and said Good night to Aether. The last thing I heard is a good night from Aether.

---------------------------•●•----------------------------

I know they have a Serenitea Pot but they don't have a room ready for you yet and they don't want you to be alone sleeping outside so just for protection for you, they stayed. They don't know yet that you can fight though :^

Hope you guys like it