•Chase•

Your P.O.V

       I went back to Mondstadt and met Mona, she's an astrologer. She told me things here and there about the stars, she thought I don't know anything about astronomy. I went back to Liyue to finish my commissions, get my rewards, and defeat some monsters. I'm fighting Oceanid right now, that fish, is she a fish? Nevermind that. There were some water illusions that she created, pretty much water animal illusion. I held my tight and spinned just like claymore users. Let's spin. I threw my scythe while it's spinning, slashing the necks of the water illusion. Some platforms were sinking while I just stood in the middle waiting. Heavy weight. My scyther turned bigger and got heavier but it's still easy. Using Saturn and Jupiter's power is sometumes awesome.

     After finishing Oceanid, I went out and got faced by Childe asking for another duel. "Please!" He pleads. "No" I rejected and walked away while Childe following me. "You know you looked like a lost puppy following me" I said. "I will never stop following you if you don't accept my offer for a duel" he declared. "Creep" I mumbled. "What was that?" He asked. "I said yes so you can stop following me geez" I said. He brought me to some clear space and he got ready. "You know you could've just asked Zhongli" I said. "He's a worthy opponent but you're another worthy opponent of mine" he proudly said. I sighed and positioned myself while I summon my scythe.

     The only thing was heard was the sound of metal hitting each other. Childe summoned a narwhal or is it a whale. I dashed forward and ran to Childe to hit him. This kept going for an hour since Childe kept asking. "How?! I trained so hard" he sulked. "That's a secret" I smirked. "I will train more harder" he stood up ran away shouting Zhongli's name. I chuckled and hid my scythe. "Why's Childe shouting Zhongli's name?" Aether asked. "He lost again to me and I think he will train with Zhongli" I said. "He won't give up, does he?" Paimon said. We went to the Inn while Aether and Paimon talk to Xiao about something. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to see Childe grinning, this caught Xiao's attention. "What are you doing here Fatui?!" He summoned his polearm pointing to Childe. "Chill adeptus cat" Childe said and still grinning. He turned serious when he looked at me. "What's your secret?" He asked. "What secret?" I asked. He let go and carried me bridal style. "What are you gonna do to her Fatui?!" Xiao asked tightening his hold to his polearm.

       "Don't worry I'm gonna treat her out" he smirked. "I didn't agreed to this" I deadpanned at Childe. "Then let me ask you, will you go out with me?" He asked. "No" I simply said trying to pry myself off of Childe. "You're still going with me even though you said no" he said and ran away still holding me. "Xiao Aether!" I shouted their names with tears. "Let go of her Fatui!" Xiao shouted following us. "Childe let go of her!" Aether shouted. Childe keep running still carrying me while I punched his chest. "Let go of me Childe!" I shouted while Xiao and Aether still following us. "Nope" he said and we arrived at Liyue Harbor. Xiao won't like to be inside of a crowded place, he planned this through. "Childe, what are you doing to her?" Zhongli asked.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hi