•Focus•

Aether's P.O.V

    The next day and (Y/N) didn't come to Teyvat. It got the others thought of things but me and Lumine knew what was happening. We helped rebuild some structures in Liyue since that's where the battle happened, the people were evacuated to Inazuma. I can't help but feel down that she didn't came. "Aether, what's wrong?" Lumine asked. "Oh nothing, just thinking" I said. "You know I will support you whatever your decision is but I will be sad that the memories that I've spent with her will go to waste" she looked down. "I feel the same, it's like it was just yesterday that me and her met but I guess times flies by fast" I sighed and continued helping on rebuilding.

    Ningguang invited us for a drink of tea in the Jade Chamber but outside so we can have fresh air and nice view. "Hey, has anyone seen (Y/N)?" Hu tao asked. "She's probably busy in her own nation" I scratched the back of my head. I felt someone tap my shoulders and looked at the person, Zhongli ushered me to follow him. Xiao arrived and stood beside Zhongli while crossing his arms, Zhongli stood there with a serious face. "You seem... not like yourself Traveler, tell me what's on your mind?" Zhongli asked. Xiao looked at me like he was scanning me for something and Zhongli just stood there. "Nothing is on my mind, why do you ask?" I said.

   "You've been spacing out even when we're working on rebuilding some structures" Zhongli states. "When I saw you passed by Wangshu Inn, you seem like you were thinking something and was not focused on your path" Xiao points. I sighed and looked at them seriously. "So you saw through me, you guys are sharp" I chuckled. "Of course we are, we lived for many years" Xiao states. "I'm sorry but I can't really tell you what's on my mind" I smiled at them. "It's fine if it's really a secret you must keep, it is like a contract so I won't question you anymore" Zhongli smiled and left leaving me with Xiao. "Even though Morax let it slide, you still seem suspicious to what ever your thinking" Xiao squinted his eyes then left.

    "What did Zhongli call you for?" Paimon asked. "He just asked what's on my mind" I said. We enjoyed our tea time with the others while Yun Jin performed. I suddenly forgot what I was thinking earlier and just had fun. I never thought that the fate of her is in my grasp.

~

Your P.O.V

    I stayed in Galaxia for a while and decided to roam Teyvat if ever Aether chose to leave Teyvat then I will have my memory of Teyvat when I disappear. I was walking aimlessly and since there is no monsters anymore or maybe not, I still think there are some left and are hiding. I passed by the city of Mondstadt and went to Windrise. "Oh why are you here, Astria?" Venti asked. "Just (Y/N) not Astria" I stated to him and he just grinned. "I thought you were with the Traveler" he said while playing his lyre. "I want to roam Teyvat for a while" I smiled. "Then why didn't you go with the Traveler?" Venti tilted his head and stopped playing his lyre. "I want to do it alone" I gave him close-eyed smile and left.

    Maybe this will be the last I will take a glimpse of Teyvat, I wouldn't know anyways. I snickered to myself if someone saw me maybe they would think I'm crazy. I passed by the Wangshu Inn and felt eyes looking at me, I just smiled and continued my walk. "Why aren't you with the Traveler?" I turned to see Xiao. "Why is there a problem of me roaming Teyvat alone?" I tilted my head. "No, I was just... curious that's all" Xiao looked away. "You don't need to know" I grinned then ran off and heard him shout my name. Teyvat was destroyed for a bit after the big battle but when I checked Inazuma, its still fine.

   "(Y/N)" I stopped my walk midway. I felt tiny arms hug me from behind and knew thise tiny hands were Paimon's. "You should've went with us if your going here in Teyvat" Paimon said. "I'm sorry but I think we should not see each other until it's time for your answer to the choices I've given you" I lowered my head and left. I didn't look back but I felt their gloomy aura to what I said. I'm sorry you three but this is my way for Aether to decide. I thought. I still roamed around and talked with some archons. Tsaritsa probably hid herself after I threatened her about something even the Harbingers hid theirselves.

   I stood infront of Tortillas's house, I still can't pronounce his name right after some years or maybe I just want to tease him. I knocked on the door and it opened to see Childe infront of me. "Oh, (Y/N), why are you here?" He smiled. "I'm here to visit Teucer" I said. "I thought that you would be visiting me" he put his hand on his chest and fakes his expression. I sighed and snickered at his actions and that made him smile even more, he's smile became more genuine after freeing him from Tsaritsa. "Fine, I did miss you too" I said. He smiled wider and let me in but he held a proud look. "Even though I said that to you, I'm still calling you Childe when we're not here in your house" I smiled. He agreed and let me sit down on their sofa, he left to call Teucer, his other siblings are probably doing something else since his mother was cooking.

    "Would you like to join us for dinner?" His mother asked. "I would love to" I said. "Oh how lucky Tartaglia to be friend with you, I thought you two were dating at first but when that boy said that you two are friends, I was sad but I think he'll love to make you his girlfriend" his mother said. "Mom" we heard Childe's voice and we saw him pouting with a tint of red on his cheeks. He went up to me and sat down beside me, saying that Teucer would be here for a minute. "Miss (Y/N)!" Teucer ran towards us. "Careful now Teucer" Childe stood up. "Don't worry I'll be okay" Teucer grinned.

   I soent dinner with Childe's family and his mother and sister started chatting with me while Teucer asked Childe to when will he court me. I giggled at what Teucer said but what made me change my expression is when Childe said that he'll court me soon. Inside of me was a bit panicking since whatever choice Aether picked it will affect some events, probably the first choice.