•Bookworm, Exorcist, Chef, and Teucer •

Your P.O.V

      After spending time with the others in Mondstadt, I plan to go to Liyue and maybe do something. I'm just reading a book in Wanwen Bookstore since I arrived early than I expected. I red a book titled 'A Legend of Sword' quite interesting if you ask me. "Oh I didn't know you read that book" someone said. I looked at them and saw a girl or a boy, I don't know but I'll know soon. "I just got curious that's all" I said. "I am Xinqiu, may I ask your name, my liege?" Xinqiu asked. "I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you Xinqiu" I introduced. "Nice to meet you too, fair lady" he said. Xinqiu recommended me some other books that I could read when I come back here in Wanwen Bookstore.

      Xinqiu invited me for lunch since it's already noon. He said he has a friend that is a chef and he wants me to get to know that chef. We went our way to a restaurant near the Adventurer's Guild, I never really noticed this restaurant since I'm probably always in a hurry. We bumped into a boy named Chongyun, he's an exorcist, first time seeing one. Xinqiu talked with a girl that had two buns as her hairstyle while I talk to Chongyun so we can get to know each other. I felt a tug on my clothes so I looked down and saw Gouba smiling. "Gouba don't disturb her" the chef said. "No, it's okay" I assured the girl. "I'm Xiangling" she introduced while Xinqiu's behind her. "(Y/N)" I smiled. The four of us talked about things but Xingqiu has to leave to do some things I guess.

      I left an hour later after Xinqiu to do my commissions. Time flies by fast when I finished my commissions it was afternoon already, I went back to get my rewards from Katheryne. I passed some stalls and heard a familiar voice. "You won't believe it (Y/N) defeated monsters with ease, it's like she didn't break a sweat" I looked to where the voice cane from and it was Chongyun with Xingqiu and Xiangling. "I don't know about that Chongyun maybe you forgot eating your popsicle again and made you hallucinate stuff" Xiangling said. "I ate my popsicle and I'm not hallucinating" Chongyun pouted. I walked up to them and greeted them which they greeted back. "Did you stalk me Chongyun?" I smirked and saw his flistered face. "I- I didn't, I was p-passing by when I saw you d-deafeat the monsters" he stuttered.

     "Well, what you said is true" I said, and made Xinqiu and Xiangling shock. "Told you" he said victorious to the two. "It's my first time seeing a different vision other than the seven" Xinqiu said putting a finger under his chin. "Where did you get it, (Y/N)?" Xiangling asked with stars on her eyes. "Find it out yourselves" I said and left, gearing their complaints. The next day, I finished my commissions early and read some books that Xinqiu recommended. The books were interesting and I don't have any books good to read anymore maybe I should ask Xinqiu but then again he will ask about my vision. I roam around the Harbor and ended up in Yujing Terrace. I saw Madame Ping and greeted her, she waved back to me. It's been a long time since I last saw her, she was so young back then.

      There's some Mililiths in Yujing Terrace doing their duties. The Harbor was busy because of the merchants, Liyue Harbor has changed for many years. I should visit Zhongli when I have time or max out Childe's money. I bought some things since there are some stuff that catches my eye. I was walking peacefully while daydreaming when I bumped into someone. I heard an ow from the person and I looked at them, it was a kid. "Are you okay? I'm sorry for bumping into you" I said and checked the boy if he has any injuries. "I'm fine and sorry for bumping into you too" he said. "It's alright, I should be careful next time" I chuckled. "I'm Teucer, what's your name, pretty lady?" Teucer asked. "I'm (Y/N)" I introduced.

      "Why are here alone? Where's your parents or guardian?" I asked. "I was with my Big Brother when I ran off" he said. "What's your brother's name?" I asked. "He's name is Tartaglia but he has another name and it's Ajax" he said grinning. "Tartaglia? Ajax?" I muttered. "Teucer! There you are! Why did you ran off from me?!" I looked to the person and saw Childe. "Woah woah, do you know him, kid?" I asked Teucer. "Yeah, he's my big brother that I told you about Miss" he smiled. "Oh you met (Y/N)" Childe said. Teucer nodded and I saw Childe smirking. "You know, she will be you sister-in-law law soon" he said to Teucer and that made my jaw dropped. "Really?" Teucer tilted his head asking Childe. "Ye-" I interrupted him with a no. "I'm not even your girlfriend, what are you talking about?" I said.

     "So you're not gonna marry my big brother" Teucer looked at me with doe eyes. "I- I'm not interested in marriage yet" I stuttered. "Aww kitten stuttered" Childe teased. "Shut it" I growled at Childe. "Then maybe my brother will proposed to you soon and you'll be interested in marriage" Teucer said with sparkles in his eyes. I felt my soul left my body at that moment but I heard Aether's voice, I ran up to Aether and cling to him. "Save me from Childe" I said while I looked at Aether desperately. "W-what did he do?" Aether stuttered. I told him everything that Childe said and meeting Teucer. Aether lowered his head and rushed to Childe holding his collar. He yelled some stuff to Childe while Childe laugh and I covered Teucer's ears.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Xinqiu
About Y/N

I'm curious about her fighting style since Chongyun said that she defeated a monster with ease. I should recommend her some books too.

Chongyun
About Y/N

She's so cool when she swing her weapon and defeated the monsters. Maybe I should ask for some tips.

Xiangling
About Y/N

Maybe I should ask her for help in my cooking or let her judge my cooking.