•Dawn Winery and The Ore•

3rd P.O.V.

        Y/N and Diluc were walking to Dawn Winery where you will stay for the meantime. The atmosphere wasn't awkward but somewhat nice and comforting since you were just looking at the surroundings. "So, where are you from? I never seen a vision like yours yet" Diluc asked not making eye contact. "Does it matter where I live and how I got this vision" you retorted and Diluc sighed.

          You two arrived the manor and Diluc ordered Adeline to escort you to your room. (Correct me if I'm wrong ;-;)

          It was near midnight and Diluc went to check your room if you were asleep but when he opened the door, you were gone so he ran to the door and went outside ready to search for you. He wasn't leaving the winery yet but there you are performong a somewhat dance.

(Without the attacks though, he found you infront so yea, your not doing the earth bending)

              He saw a galaxy trail following your hands and it's really gorgeous. Then the trail changed to the Northern lights until you shoot it up making the sky show the lights. He was in awe, he never seen one like you to just change the view of the night in just one single dance. He looked at you and see that your eyes were closed, you flutter your eyes open and looked up and saw your work.

               You stopped looking at the night sky and looked forward and saw Diluc, you softly smiled and walked towards him. "You okay?" you asked. "I'm fine its just that how were you able to do that?" he looked at you curiously while you just giggled and pats his shoulder. "I'll tell you when the right time comes" you smiled and went back inside the manor. Diluc looked up and saw the lights were already gone so he went back inside to rest. It was a beautiful and peaceful night, he'll wait for the time that you will tell him.

           The next day, you ate your breakfast peacefully while Diluc red a book near the fireplace. After finishing your breakfast, a knock at the door erupted. Adeline opened the door and let the guest in and it was Aether. "Good morning Master Diluc and Y/N" he greeted and Paimon suddenly appeared and greeted seemingly she just woke up.  "Your lucky Paimon I'm not with you guys" you said but greeted Aether a good morning too.

          Paimon shivered from the memory of you holding your scythe ready to attack her back then. "You know instead of threatening you I feel more like of cooking you" Paimon screeched and went back to her dimension and Aether just sweatdropped while Diluc didn't mind on what's happening. "Seems like someone woke up grumpily" Aether just said. "I just wanna know what Paimon taste like" you calmly said.

              You and Aether went to the city to get your commissions but before you get to the guild, Paimon insisted to eat first but you declined since you already ate. After Paimon devouring every food Aether ordered and Aether looked deafeted while holding his bag of mora with less of it.

           You looked at Aether and gave him an ore from Galaxia. "Exchange that to mora" you simply said. "But it's an ore it can be forged though" he stated and you nodded. "It can be forged and can be exchange for mora" you closed your eyes sensing Venti's jealousy to Aether because you gave Aether an ore.

            Aether exchange the ore with mora and when he came back to you, you saw his head hang low with a shadow casted upon his face. Paimon was with you while Aether exchange the ore. He slammed his hands on the table, Paimon flinching and you just calmly look at him. "So how was it?" Paimon asked while hiding behind you. "Y/N did you stole the ore and gave it to me?" he darkly asked. "No, it came from my homeland and just have one and now you know the cost of the ore, be wise to use the mora since I'll only give you an ore unless you don't have mora anymore" you stated and Aether wide eyed. "How much was it Traveller" Paimon asked.

                It was just silence until he spoke the currency "30 million mora for a single ore", Paimon's jaw dropped while you just whistled. "I never got such a high amount of mora but here I am having a lot of mora with just a single ore" his eyes started beaming with tears, you stood up and worriedly looked at him thinking you've done something wrong. He started bursting into tears with a smile, you were glad it wasn't tears of sadness but it was out of joy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••●■●••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Don't judge me about it, I forgot all about it and I've just finish Shenhe's quest and worrying for another ascension of my AR with the reunion quest of Lumine and Aether.