•Back up•

Your P.O.V

       I called Aether so he can handle this while I call the others. Freezing night isn't it. I heard my brother's attack and the atmosphere turned cold. "W-why is it s-so cold?" Paimon stuttered. "W-we're not i-in Dragonspine but t-this temperature is so cold t-than the mountain" Jean said. "Don't worry I just called backup from my homeland and this is my brother's skill" I smirked and continued fighting. "S-so cold" Aether stuttered. "Here" I threw a jacket towards Aether and he wore it. Half of Teyvat is in Riku's skill while the other half will be Mitsuki's. Sun's heat. I was on the other side where Riku's skill didn't reach. "I-I need water" Venti said. I threw him some water even the others and they started fighting again.

     I went to Snezhnaya to see things there and saw Teucer about to get hit by a Ruin Guard. "Woah Mr. Cyclops is moving" he said awestruck. Childe came and finished them off, he explained some things to Teucer and that made Teucer ran away. "What did you told him?" I calmly asked. "I told him about the real identity of Mr. Cyclops and he can't accept the fact" he said. "I'll find him, don't worry, just handle the situation while I'm not here" I told him and he nodded going back to the battle. I searched for Teucer in Snezhnaya  while killing all these monsters. "You're not a bad guy are you Mr. Cyclops? You wouldn't hurt the good guys right?" I heard Teucer's voice and ran there. I saw a Ruin Guard about to hit Teucer while Teucer lowered himself.

      I eliminated the Ruin Guard and hugged Teucer tight. "Teucer! Glad you're okay" I said. "I'm sorry" he muttered. "I searched for you and here you are talking to a Ruin Guard" I checked if he has any injuries. "My brother is right, Mr. Cyclops will hurt the good guys" he said. "Come on, I'll take you back home, it's dangerous right now" I held his hands and ran to there house. His family embraced him and thanked me for taking Teucer back home. I left their home and went to Childe so he'll know what happened. "Glad you came right on time to save Teucer" he sighed. "It's no biggy" I simply said and we continued the battle.

      Ready to fly. Everything floated when Gua activated her skill. "What's happening?!" Childe yelled. "Don't worry just stay calm" I said. Lady (Y/N), it's your turn now I heard Gia's voice in my head and smirked. I went flying up towards the sky seeing all of Teyvat. Feel the explosions. I swing my scythe and a meteor shower began hitting all the enemies at once. I went down from the sky and saw all monsters disappearing. Gia's skill was finished so everyone that floated fell down. Everyone gathered in an open area and discussed matters. "(Y/N)/LADY (Y/N)!" I heard shouting and turned to see everyone from Galaxia. "Who are you people?!" My friends stand on guard summoning their weapons except Aether and my Mondstadt friends.

     "We're Lady (Y/N)'s companions so lower your weapons" Riku said. Everyone lowered their weapons and continued what they were doing earlier. "Glad you called us for help" Riku snickered. "They can't handle things that many so I called" I explained. "The knights are here too you know" Frost said. "Well, glad they came" I smiled. "I'm glad that the knights of Galaxia came to help" Jean said. "When did you came here?" I asked. "You didn't hear me walk towards you guys" she had a suprised expression. I changed the topic and explained things to Jean. Jean went back to the others and explained things for me. Childe went up to us and asked my brothers things. "So do I have your blessing?" He asked. "What do you mean?" Mitsuki asked. "Oh you know, I was planning to propose to (Y/N) after this battle with the Abyss" he grinned and I just facepalmed. It seems like the others heard what Childe said and started threatening him or retorting some stuff. I looked at my brothers and they have a look of disagreement towards Childe's statement earlier.