🎉Birthday Special🎉

To anyone who has a birthday today, happy birthday to them. If it's not yet your bday then Advanced Happy Birthday. For the one's that celebrated their birthday already, Belated Happy Birthday.

<=====================================>

3rd P.O.V

      You went back to Galaxia to celebrate your birthday there but Aether said that he will come and pick you up. Meanwhile Aether invited all characters of Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma. He and the others are decorating the Serenitea Pot since the party will be held in the teapot. Aether cooked the meals while the others decorate going in and out the teapot to get some wood for them to create some furniture. Everything was according to plan until Paimon ate half of the food that Aether made. "Paimon!" Aether yelled at her. "Sorry! Paimon can't help it" Paimon said. Aether pulled Paimon outside the house and gave Paimon to Jean. "Take care of her for the meantime while I cook the other food" Aether said. "Alright" Jean pulled Paimon with her somewhere.

      The others went back to Teyvat to get their gifts for you, some are teaming up to get gifts. Aether tried making (F/D)(favorite dessert) as for his gift and locked Paimon in a room. Aether can here Paimon's screaming and just brushed it off. Everyone was busy finding their gifts while the whole Galaxia partied as for the celebration of their archon's birthday. The men were drunk, females chatting with the others and children playing. Everyone was having fun even you but you won't forget that this is you and your twin's birthday. "Happy birthday to us Sakuya" you mumbled smiling. "Happy birthday too (Y/N)" the spirit behind you said.

      Everyone was done partying, everyone was tired, children asleep and getting carried by their mothers, and drunk men helped each other go to their own homes. The people gave you gifts mostly all your favorite stuff were given to you. Your brothers gave you a necklace that has half of a heart. "The other one was supposed to be for Sakuya" Mistuki said. "Where did you put it then?" you asked. "That's a secret" Riku said. You pouted and started whining to them since you want to see the other half. You were reading a book when Aether knocked on your door. "Come in" you said. "Hey (Y/N)" Aether said. "Oh Aether, are you here to pick me up?" you smiled and Aether nodded, pulling you with him.

     "Where are we going?" you asked. "I don't feel like to tell you where" he teased. "Oh come on" you pouted. "Close your eyes" he said. "But how can I see where we are going?" you said. "Trust me" he softly smiled and you closed you eyes while he went to a secluded area. He placed the pot and hold you hand while putting his other hand on the pot. You two arrived the inside of the pot and you felt Aether's hand left yours. "Aether?" you said. Hu tao was snickering while Jean giggled silently and Klee was holding herself from launching to you. Childe brought Teucer since well Teucer stayed for a while with him. "You can open your eyes now" Aether said. You opened your eyes seeing everyone. "Happy Birthday (Y/N)!" they shouted. You felt teary all of a sudden and Aether thought that you liked it.

     You fall to your knees and cried. Klee, Diona, Qiqi, Sayu and Teucer rushed towards you and hugged you. You hugged the five children smiling while having tears on your eyes. You kept saying thank you to them and everyone started having fun. "Say (Y/N)" Childe sat beside you while you hummed. "Do you have siblings?" he asked. The question that Childe asked made everyone silent except for Aether looking at you with sad eyes. "Yeah I have" you said. "(Y/N) if you don't wanna tell them maybe you could-" you stopped Aether from continuing his sentence. "They will know soon anyways" you said. Aether nodded still looking at you sadly while Childe still curious. "I have three siblings" you told him. Everyone kept silent so they can know what you were saying.

       "What are their names?" Teucer came up to you and asked. "Mitsuki, Riku and Sakuya" you softly smiled. "Who's the oldest?" Klee asked. "The first one to be born is Mitsuki and the second is Riku" you said while patting Klee's head. "What about Sakuya?" Jean asked. "She- she's my twin" you lowered your head. "Then where is she? We should be celebrating this party for you two's birthday?" Childe said. Venti, Zhongli, Ei, Miko, and Aether know where this is going. You kept silent for a while trying so hard to tell them. Why is it so hard?! you thought. "So?" Kaeya asked joining in. "She's gone" you muttered and because of the silence they heard what you said. "But don't worry, she's in a happy place and it's fine" you said going back to your happy aura.

      "I'm sorry I asked" Childe said and hugged you. "It's okay like I told Aether, you'll know eventually" you said. After that sad moment everyone started having fun again. Venti kept asking for wine with Kaeya and Rosaria by his side while Diluc is annoyed by them. The kids played tag and ran around the area. Others ate first before playing while the other played first. Xinqiu can't tease Chongyun since Shenhe was there by his side and that made the teasing Chongyun mission failed. After the party everyone stayed in the pot to rest rather going back and they have a some space for everyone.

<=====================================>

That's all :))