•Favonious Cathedral•

3rd P.O.V.

      Y/N was just sitting there boredly since Aether, Kaeya and Diluc are having a conversation while Venti, well, he's performing for his payment for the wine. You stood up and them not bothering to look since they're busy. You walk out of the tavern and started to wander off the city.

         After an hour you arrived under Barbatos's statue and you just look up. You looked at the back and see a Cathedral since you were curious and never get to enter when you had a tour this was your chance to go in. You walked towards the cathedral and looked back, seeing the city so peaceful makes your soul at peace right now.

           You entered the cathedral and saw some people, you walked towards a seat in the middle. You hear footsteps come to you and when you turned you see girl with pigtails and a hydro vision. "You seem like new here" she said and just hummed while you look straight forward. "I'm Barbara, nice to meet you" she greeted. You looked at her and saw her smiling, her smile was adorable to you, you didn't notice that you were staring.

            You went back to reality and greeted her back, "My name is Y/N, it is nice to meet you Barbara" you smiled. Barbara awed your smile, it was truly beautiful, it's like she's seeing an angel infront of her, you waved a hand infront of her since she was staring at you for a bit long. Barbara noticed and started blushing while saying sorry to you for staring, you just let it slide.

            Barbara walked away after saying goodbye since she's busy. You have an idea in your mind and started smirking since Venti can hear prayers why not speak to him in a bit different. (That's what I think though)

~●•●~

      Meanwhile with Venti , he heard some prayers but heard a familiar sound and it's coming from you, he strummed a wrong string in his lyre and his performance was stopped. He went to a wall and sit down while hugging his knees. Aether looked at his side and saw you missing, he started to panic. Kaeya and Diluc were confused and they're about to speak with but when they turned you were missing.

            They started searching around the city but never get to checked inside of the cathedral. You walk to the door of the cathedral to leave but Barbara suddenly came up to you. "Wait" she panted. "If you ever need healing you can always come to me" she smiled and you just nodded while smiling softly.

             You left the cathedral and went up to the statue of Venti, and sat down on his statue's hands. You were stargazing until you heard your name being called from below, you looked down and saw Aether. You saw the look in his eyes, it was showing a worry gaze while shouting your name, he's with Kaeya, Diluc, Venti and Paimon.

             You stood up and jump off the statue and land infront of Aether gracefully. "Where were you?! I was so worried that you were missing" he worriedly said while started blabbering things. Paimon shush Aether and narrow her gaze at you, "How did you just land infront of us?!" she asked or yelled. You pointed the statue's hands indicating that you were there.

            They started to pale after knowing you just jumped off from the statue without having any injury. Venti noticed you were quiet and started to worry. Aether started to check if there's really any injury. You chuckled and looked at Aether, "I'm fine Aether" you sheepishly smiled. Aether sighed out of relief, Kaeya chuckled and Diluc just stood there relief that you were okay.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••●☆●••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Barbara
About Y/N

She's pretty, I don't know who's taller now, my big sister or her. I like Y/N very much, she takes me for a walk and visits the Cathedral often. I know she's busy but I was hoping spending more time with her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤▪︎☆▪︎¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

If guys are wandering where Paimon was when you guys were in the tavern, she was in her pocket dimension relaxing.