•Take a Rest•

Your P.O.V

        The next day Aether kept asking me of what can he do to help and I kept telling him to take a rest. "Aether just rest you need it. You've been helping Teyvat and now you can rest here. If you need a rest just come here in Galaxia, we will provide you a place to res" I looked at him and in his eyes he looked shock. "Fine but I'm still gonna help if someone need help" he said. "The people here are independent Aether so they don't need help here, they do their chores to theirselves" I chuckled and pulled him to his room and pushed him inside. "Now rest here. Oh and Paimon, don't even try making Aether work" I closed the door and sighed. "You have paperworks, if you try to make me do it, me and Riku have some preparations in our own kingdoms. You hold the Star and Gravity so you better take care of your health" he sternly said and then left.

         I sat down by my chair and started working. The maids brought me food, they're caring and all but I want to get my food by myself. The Gravity Kingdom's problems are supposed to be handled by Sakuya but since she's gone, I'm the one who took over.

       I've been working for I don't know how much hours, is it been a day or two already. A knock came to the door and I let them come in. "Hey (Y/N), thank you for letting me rest but it's been a week and you didn't even went outside" Aether came in and spoke. My jaw dropped, its been a week that I've been working. "It's your turn to rest" he softly said.  "I don't think I can for now, I have things to do" I stood up and took a clipboard. I went out, Aether was following me. "You have some dark circles under your eyes. Have you gotten sleep" there was a tint of worry in his voice. "I'm fine" I sternly said and continued my journey to Star Kingdom.

        I went on assigning troops, I gave many people astro visions that got the stars power. Those people reside here, everyone that has visions and know their elemental power, they reside at their respective power kingdoms. People that don't have a vision reside at the city so it's fine. After the Star Kingom we went to the South. "I know this journey is a tad tiring but you can tell me if you're tired" I told them. "No need to worry about us, we were worried for you" I feel like Aether is pointing a finger at me. "I'm sorry I can't rest right now, I still have some preparations to do and some paperworks" I exclaimed.

         I heard Aether sigh and mumble something. When we arrived at the Gravity kingdom, Paimon lost her float and got carried by Aether. "All floating objects are gonna be pulled down if you're here but Paimon is a different case but still pulled down" I pointed out. Paimon started ranting about stuff while I handle some things. "M'lady please get some rest" I heard Gia spoke but I waved my hand to dismiss what she said.

Aether's P.O.V

         It went like this for two weeks and when we last visited her she have less paperwork. Me and Paimon were going to her office room but when we entered we saw her sleeping and her arms provides as a pillow while the paperwork was gone. I went to her and wake her up but she won't budge. I carried her bridal style and brought her to her room. I laud her down the bed and tucked the blanket on her. I held a strand of (h/c) hair  and look at it. Its really soft and beautiful at the same time I thought but I heard Paimon snickering. We left after tucking her in. "You looooove her" I felt my face get hot. Paimon went back to her dimension and I went to my room, lying down staring at my ceiling. Atleast she got rest I smiled at the thought of her sleeping, it was adorable.