•Wolf boy and Alchemist•

Your P.O.V

       I was about to go to Jean until she requested that I babysit or play with Klee for a while and her brother will pick her up later. Here I am with Klee in Wolvendom since she said that she wants to meet with someone and also Jean told me not to let her go fish blasting even though we did that when we first met. "So who's this person that you're gonna meet Klee?" I asked. "We're going to meet up with Razor, he always help me if I cause disaster and he always keep me safe" she happily said. We waited in Wolvendom and Klee said that we're standing where she plan the meet up with Razor. "The lady... smell nice" I flinched and moved behind Klee. "Razor!" Klee happily said. "Hello Klee" he greeted. "Razor meet Big Sister (Y/N), she's taking of me right now and she's gonna play with us" Klee introduced me to Razor and I waved.

        "Even though Master Jean told you to not let me go fish blasting but please let me fish blast" Klee persuade. "But Master Jean told me-" I was about to continue when Klee interrupted me by looking at me with puppy eyes, I sighed and let her. "Master Jean will be mad at me" I muttered. "Don't worry... I'll protect you two" Razor said. "Thank you Razor but I can protect myself" I said. We watch Klee fish blast the pond and I felt bad even though I did fish blast them too. Razor became alert for some reason and turn around. "Hillichurls... coming" he said. I turn around too and saw hillichurls and a mitachurl, seems like we disturbed their peace. "I'll... handle it" Razor said but I stopped him. "Stay with Klee, I'll handle them" I said and walked forward. "But-" I interrupted him with a smile and it seems he walked backwards. Klee looked at me and wanted to join me but Razor stopped her.

         Fly away. I did a cross slash and that seems to kill the hillichurls and the only one is the mitachurl. Feel my wrath. It wasn't holding a shield, only an axe so it didn't take long for my attack to take damage. The mitachurl disintegrate and my scythe was on my back. "That was so cool!!" Klee exclaimed while jumping. "You... are... strong" Razor said. "No need to worry, I'll protect you and thanks for the compliment" I said and giggled. It was getting dark so we said our farewells to Razor and before we left Razor gave me a small lamp grass. We were at the entrance of the headquarters when the door opened revealing Jean and a blondie. "Klee!" Jean rushed towards Klee and checled if she has injuries. I ignored the blondie's stare and just looked at Jean and Klee

       "What happened there (Y/N)?" Jean asked. "Oh some hillichurls and mitachurl came when we were fi- I mean playing" I said, almost exposing Klee. "Did the hillichurls hurt Klee?" Jean asked. The blondie went to Klee and checked her while I shook my head as a no, Jean sighed in relief. "Did you hurt yourself?" she asked. "Nope" I grinned. "Thank you for taking care of Klee while I'm busy. I'm Albedo, Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonious" blondie I mean Albedo said. "No problem, I'll always be here to take care of Klee" I said. They let me inside and had a drink of tea. "What are you doing here, Miss (Y/N)? Are you here to see me?" Kaeya said and I just deadpanned at him. "Jean and Albedo invited me inside and I'm not here to see you if I want to see you maybe I just asked Master Jean about your whereabouts" I simply said and walked away. "Your not gonna stay" Klee said while holding on my clothes. "I'm sorry Klee, Diluc will be worried if I didn't come back before dinner" I told her and Klee let go. I felt a gloomy aura behind me but ignored it.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Klee
About Y/N

Big Sister (Y/N) is really cool, she defeated the hillichurls and mitachurl in just seconds. I want Big Sister (Y/N) and Big Brother Albedo to get to know each other.

Razor
About Y/N

She's very strong. Maybe I'll give meat next time.

Albedo
About Y/N

She seems already close to Klee so I'll let Klee play with her when I'm busy. It's my first time seeing a different vision rather than the seven visions. I wonder where did she got that maybe I'll do some experiments.

~●~

That's all

I used Uranus and Mars' power on this chapter

I'll look at the other chapters and check if I have any errors and if you guys got notif about it then I'm just fixing the chapter.