•Play with Klee and Taste Wine•

Your P.O.V

       It's been a while since you got back in Teyvat and the Traveler insisted that I stay here while he do some things that he always do. I'm helping Jean with her paperworks right now, she looks like she doesn't even rest. We were busy sorting and doing some files when a child came in, not gonna lie I want to adopt the child, she's so adorable. "Klee, what's brings you here?" Jean asked. "Oh nothing Klee just wants to check on Master Jean" she giggled when she said. I think I'm gonna die from her cuteness. "Oh who's the pretty lady?" the child asked, having stars on her eyes. "This is (Y/N), she travels wih the Traveler but she's here for the meantime" Jean introduced me to this adorable child. I waved at her smiling and I have to resist the urge to rush towards her and hug her maybe kidnap her too.

        "Hello, I'm Klee, Spark Knight of the Knights of Favonious" she introduced. I cant resist any longer, I rushed towards her and embrace her while rubbing my cheeks to her cheeks, I heard her giggle. Oh how adorable she is I thought. Jean chuckled and I heard the chair move. "Seems like you like Klee, based on your reaction" Jean smiled at me. "How can I not like this child? She's so adorable" I said, I feel like I have flowers surrounding me. "Thank you for the compliment, Big Sister (Y/N). You're very pretty too" she giggled but I have to let her go and I thanked her for the compliment. "Can you play with Klee for the meantime, (Y/N)?" Jean asked. I nodded and I followed Klee to wherever she goes.

       "Wanna go fishblasting with me?" Klee grinned and I nodded. We went to a lake and there were fish in there, Klee started bombing the water. Oh so this is what she meant by fishblasting I thought. "Wanna try Big Sister (Y/N)?" Klee looked at me with her hand stretched out and she's holding a cute little bomb. "Sure why not?" I cheekily grinned and threw the bombs. "Don't tell about Jean that we went on fishblasting, she will be super mad" she said, I assured her that I won't tell a single thing. We continued this for a while but we decided that we test how far we throw. We're in an open field and this area will be great. "Ready to lose?" I said confidently. "I know Klee will do great even you too" she giggled.

       Seems like we throw at the same distance and to see how far it is, we have the same length of meters. "That was really fun" she exclaimed happily. "That's true" I smiled. "Just wait and Big Brother Albedo know about this" she said. Albedo? I thought. "You'll meet him soon and I'm sure that you two will get a long very well but he like Alchemy too" she has sparkles on her eyes. "Come on let's head back, I will treat you a meal since it's almost time for dinner" I smiled. She held my hand and we walked back to the city and went to Good Hunters. We ordered our food and ate , Klee told me stories about her going on an adventure.

        She showed me the rules that Kaeya wrote for Klee. I didn't know Kaeya would do this and from the looks of it, it's a bit promising. I escorted her back to the headquarters and she said her farewell and went to somewhere inside i guess. It's peaceful here in Teyvat, it's nice. I turned and saw that my feet brought me at Angel's Share, nothing's gonna happen so why not and enter. I entered and saw Venti drunk but playing his lyre, Kaeya cheering on Venti while Diluc looked annoyed. Diluc noticed me and ushered me to him. "Don't mind them so what do you like to order?" Diluc asked. "Maybe a juice" I said. "Flavor?" he turned and ready the cup. "(F/f)-favorite flavor-" I said and he went on creating the drink. "I didn't notice you were here" I deadpanned at the statement of Kaeya.

         "Why drink a juice when you can drink the famous Dandelion Wine of Mondstadt" he smiled. "If you're planning something then I won't listen to what you suggest" I said while waiting patiently for the drink. "Just one sip" he insisted. "Kaeya, you shouldn't force someone to drink something" Diluc came and gave me my (f/f) juice. "Thank you Master Diluc so how much is it for this drink?" I asked. "1000 mora" he said and I gave the amount. (The amount was just a guess). I was talking to Diluc when I didn't feel my drink was switched. I drank the juice but the tastes feels different. I looked at the drink and it was wine. That Kaeya I thought. The wine wasn't that bad so I ordered another one but I paid. I think I drank too much and I felt myself blacking out.