•You?!•

Your P.O.V

          After I glanced at Aether and Paimon I made my way to the middle. "You?! Your the Astro Archon" Paimon screamed. I looked at her with a not interested eyes, I shouldn't be doing this but it's for the best for them. "You two should go back to Teyvat. I don't know why you're here but you arrived at the most worst times here" I sternly said to them. "But I'm here to ask about my fate" Aether asked stepping forward. "I can't speak your fate aloud, it will cause damage to me" I put my gaze back to my brother, I feel Aether's aura. I'm sorry Aether but it's for your own good I thought. "What's more important anyways that you want me to go back to Teyvat? You know I can help you guys wih your problems" Aether whined.

         "That is true but I don't know if you can handle a war" I crossed my arms not even looking at them. The guardians just lowered their heads and kept quiet. "Then let me fight with you guys" Aether suggested and I sighed. "Fine then but do be careful" I said. "Done talking" Riku slyly grinned. "Let's just get this over with" I waved my hands to dismiss what Riku said. "We were thinking to put your bombs around Galaxia for that I mean the edge of this land since that's where they come in" Mitsuki explained. "That may work, My Lord but what if we ran out of bombs and they enetered the premises" Frost sternly told my brother. "He has a point Mistuki. I don't have time to make a bomb every time we ran out" I let my hands fall.

           "So what do you plan then when we ran out of bombs" Mitsuki closed his eyes and crossed his arms while Riku just listening. "All bow users should be doing the job being a sniper and we need to do an ambush, it's better if we lessen the enemies first" I explained. "The triplets will lead the ambush team, Riku will assign teams" I continued. "Solar and Frost will be at the back, we need to guard the city and other lands" my brothers nodded their heads at this. "The guards will hold the shield infront for the bow users" Riku stood up and walked towards me putting his hand on my shoulder. "I think we should think thoroughly for this plan of ours Mitsuki. Our sister just arrived let her rest" Riku suggested.

          Mitsuki sighed and dismiss us. I felt someone following me so I turn around and saw them. "I'm sorry for earlier you two, I've been thinking of this while I'm in Teyvat" I scratched the back of my head. "It's okay atleast we can help you" Paimon said. "Since you guys just arrived, come on I'll show you around" I walked away and went to the castle gates. I've been touring them around Galaxia and letting them know about stuff. "By the way when Aether touched your statue, he didn't get to borrow the astro powers" Paimon put a finger under her chin. "He needs my permission first before he gets to borrow astro powers and the powers are very picky" I shrugged. "What do you mean?" Aether asked. "Simple, the astro vision has its own power to which I mean every vision holder have its own element even though it's astro" I explained to them.

        We went to the castle gardens and I began to explain about the astro powers. "Oh so if Aether gets a hold of the astro powers, he can only use one element" Paimon pointed and I nodded. "That's correct, though it depends to what it will appear" I looked towards the sky and stared. "You have my permission to borrow the power of astro" I looked at them and raised my hand showing the astro fog. Aether touched my hand and the element appeared. "It seems he got the Gravity" I lowered my hand. "Try test it out here" I stepped away when a dummy appeared. "Are you sure? We are in a garden after all I may wreck flowers here" Aether began to worry and I just giggled.

       "Don't worry you won't wreck anything" I snap my fingers and a barrier appeared. They awed at the sight and I chuckled at their reactions. "Go on try it" I smiled at him and he ready his sword. He slashed the dummy and all the pieces of it began to float. "One slash of his sword and the dummy broke" I said. I picked up a rock and threw it to Aether. "What do you think your doing?!" Paimon shrieked. When Aether's sword touched the rocked it float. "If your weapon touched any object it will float follow your orders" I pointed out. Aether was stunned but was happy. "Try stabbing the ground" I suggested and he nodded.

         He did what I told him and Paimon fell. "W-what is this?! Paimon can't e-even float anymore" Paimon was struggling while I looked around the barrier, Aether stopped and removed his sword from the ground, Paimon began to float again and wiped her sweat. "You can do a gravitational pull like Gia but only in certain areas like around you only" I explained. "That's cool and all but Paimon can't even float again" Paimon angrily said. "Only Aether can stand this since he was the one who did it after all" Paimon's jaw dropped. "If Aether removed his from the ground the effect is still there so it can be an advantage in battle" I explained.

          I explained more stuff about Aether's power and they seem to understood it. A guard went in the garden running towards us. "My Lady you have a ball tonight" he said, remembering me that I have one later. I nodded and dismiss him. "If you want to join the ball just borrow one of my brothers' suits, they have many suits there" I walked away so I can get ready.

÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷

Or

You guys choose between those two, if you guys don't like the color you can change it to you favorite color

Credits to the onwer too