•Beisht•

Your P.O.V

         I didn't even tell Zhongli and Childe about me leaving but it won't be a problem I'm just going to show Aether and Paimon what I've got. I ran off to the site and arrived not seeing them. "May I ask what's your business here?" I turn around and saw a woman, maybe a secretary of some sort. "I'm here for Aether, is he here?" I asked. "Are you referring to the Traveller?" she asked and I nodded. "He's searching for the items for the Jade Chamber" she informed. "Look, its (Y/N)" a familiar high-pitched voice said.

          "So did you have the last items for the contest?" Lady Secretary here asked and there's a contest. "Yes, we have the items that you needed" a girl handed them over. "It seems like we have a winner, I'll announce the winner" she fastly said yet uts still understandable. After that winner announcement, Aether filled me in abiut what happened and their new friend, Shenhe and Yunjin. "Nice to meet you, you two. I'm (Y/N)" I introduced myself. "It's nice to meet you too, Lady (Y/N). Traveller here have said some great things about you" Yunjin said.

          I was shocked but went off with it. We board the Jade Chamber with a lady that's really pretty. I was looking at the view while them doing their stuff like ask a question to Lady Ningguang. "So (Y/N), do you have a question that you will ask?" Lady Ningguang said. "No need for formalities and I don't have a question" I said and went back to what I'm doing earlier. I didn't notice that Yunjin already left, off to somewhere maybe. We started moving to the sea and it started storming. A sea monster arrived at the scene, Ningguang saying is that Beidou felt something different and the sea monster is the wife of Osial.

           Aether and Paimon were about to leave to get the adeptus but Ningguang already had a plan and she said that they don't need their protection and this human gen, they have to do it themselves. (Forgot the line sorry).

            After that long fire of attacks to Beisht, this monster created a big wave coming straight to us, Aether ran to Beisht about to pierce her but got shot by a beam. I went after Shenhe when she took Aether, I followed after and saw Shenhe stood up. She walked to the water not even sinking. She must remembered something that is important and she froze the wave making it collapse. Beisht started to leave but Shenhe went inside the whirlpool. I followed after her not noticing Aether came in too.

          "You guys shouldn't be here" Shenhe said when she noticed us. "Your our friend and we're never leaving you alone fighting Beisht" Paimon stated. "A friend of Aether is a friend of mine so don't worry we got your back on this" I grinned. We started battling Beisht and not gonna lie Shenhe's style looks great. We got out after fighting Beisht; we started asking Shenhe if she's okay. "So how's the battle underwater" Ningguang came with Ganyu and a purple haired girl. "It was great thanks to Shenhe" Paimon said.

            "Thank you Shenhe for helping us fight Beisht and it seems like it's my first time seeing you here, did you just arrived Liyue?" purple head girl said. They started a conversation hearing that if Ningguang still needs to destroy another Jade Chamber, so they fought Osial and destroyed the Jade Chamber. I was deep in thought about Galaxia so I didn't notice that they called me. "(-/N) (Y/N)!" I was brought back when Paimon shouted my name. "Oh uh sorry I was in deep thought" I scratched the back of my head. "What were you thinking?" Shenhe asked. "Oh it's nothing for you guys to worry about" I reassured them.

            "I forgot to introduce myself to you. I'm Keqing, the Yuheng of the Qixing. It's a pleasure to meet you" she introduced and I smiled. I tolde Aether that I will go to Inazuma and do some things there and he agreed for me to go there. Beidou insisted that I ride with her so I just agreed. I got introduced by Beidou in the Crux Fleet and a samurai there too. "Kazuha was it? What's Inazuma look like since you look like you came from there?" I asked Kazuha and he told me about Inzauma. I left the Crux Fleet and went to the Inn.

               "Here" I gave Aether a device from Galaxia. "What is it?" Paimon looked at it. "Its a device that let me know your location if you're in trouble, just press it and a hologram will appear" Aether followed to know what I mean, Paimon was mesmerized by the mechanism. "We can know each other's location by it and don't worry I'll take care of myself there. Oh right, I'll back when its the Lantern Rite Festival" they nodded and I went to packing. After I packed I was ready to leave and they escorted me to the Crux Fleet. They said their goodbyes and I went on the Crux, Beidou giving me a room to sleep since it was nighttime.

I'll see you there Ei and Yae

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••●■●••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shenhe
About Y/N

She is very nice like the Traveller. I liked her company, its like a warm feeling and its calming too. I wish to travel with her to Inazuma but she insisted that I stay in Liyue, I understood her for that so I stayed.

Yunjin
About Y/N

Y/N is like a delicate flower, a beautiful one I must say. She's calm, understanding, open-minded, elegant and kind.

Keqing
About Y/N

I only met her on our fight with Beisht and I didn't even know how her fighting style is. When I asked her about her she just said that I just need to know for myself so I always come with her even though I'm busy, she still help me with my workload.

Ganyu
About Y/N

I already met her years back and she wears the clothes of Liyue back then, it really fits her. Her and Cloud Retainer mostly do mechanisms like making one or examining one. Sometimes when I'm tired she's there and she let me use her lap as a pillow.

Beidou
About Y/N

Even though I didn't test her strength, she seems like a strong opponent. She's cool on how she fight along us without some others knowing her yet.

Kazuha
About Y/N

She's calm like the wind. Beautiful like a flower. I felt her elemental power and it's pretty powerful, I must say I got shivers that time and I was lucky she didn't ask.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇♧♤♧◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hey guys here's another chapter

Some lines from the game I just forgot even though I played it like last week. Sorry about that though.

You readers are going to Inazuma now but without the Traveller and Paimon.