•Kitty and Bennett's Adventure Team•

Your P.O.V

      I was just relaxing by the bench infront of the manor when I heard a rustling of a bush, I became a little alert. "Big Sister (Y/N)!" a familiar voice shouted, I turned to see Klee with a human cat? She looks like the same age as Klee so they're friends. "So this is the person that you always talk about Klee" cat girl said. Maybe I should call her kitty than cat girl. "It's her" Klee happily said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Diona, I already know who you are since Klee seems very fond of you" she said. "Well nice to meet you too" I smiled and I felt a tug on my clothes. "Big Sister (Y/N), is a wine industry a monster? Since Diona said she wants to destroy the industry" Klee tilted her head and I felt my sweat roll down. "Why don't you ask your friend?" I said. This Diona girl must really hate the wine industry if she wants to destroy it.

       Diona began explaining about the wine industry but Klee said no since she knew that Jean will be mad at her if she destroy a property. Klee left and Diona stayed looking at me. "Do you hate wine?" Diona asked. "Not really but I don't drink wine" I said. She began to think something and she seems serious. "I got to go so see you I guess" I stood up and waved before leaving, I saw Diona wave back. Why does a child wants to destroy the wine industry anyways, does she have a grudge against the wine industry or Diluc. I finished all my commissions and I'm about to get my rewards from Katheryne when I saw a boy infront of the receptionist.

      I went there and waited for them to finish, the boy seemed to notice me and stepped aside. "As astra abyssosque, welcome to the Adventurer's Guild" Katheryne greeted. "I'm here for the rewards since I finished the commissions" I said. "Thank you for completing today's commission, here's your reward" she said and gave me my reward. "Thanks Katheryne" I smiled and left. "Hey Lady!!" someone shouted. I turned and saw the boy from earlier running then he tripped. I went to his aid and ask him if he's okay but he said that he just had bad luck. "Be careful next time okay?" I said and he nodded. "Why were you running after me anyways?" I asked. "Oh I uh just heard that you were part of the Traveler's adventure team" he said with sparkles on his eyes.

      He's that popular, oh well, he IS the hero of Mondstadt I thought. "I just traveled with him that's all" I sheepishly said. He stood up and dusted his shorts. "Oh by the way, I'm Bennett, leader of Bennett's Adventure Team" he introduced. "That's nice but where's your team?" I asked. "Oh they don't want to go with me in quests since I have bad luck but 2 of my friends join me" he said. He seems positive. "So are you going on an adventure?" I asked since I'm bored right now. "Yeah, my friends are waiting for me, why?" he asked. "Can I join since I have nothing better to do right now?" I said. "But you're part of the Traveler's team" he points. "The Traveler isn't here so why not? Come one where's your meeting spot since I want to join" I exclaimed. "A-are you sure? I have a serious bad luck and-" I cut him off by reassuring him with a smile.

       "Oh who's this that you brought Bennett?" a girl said and I just waved at Razor. "I met her earlier and she travels with the Traveler" he exclaimed. "Alright then" she said and turned to me. "Greetings comrade, I, Fischl, Prinzessin der Verurteilung, descend upon this land by the call of fate, I grant you permission to travel with me" she introduced formally. "She means 'Nice to meet you'" the bird said. "This is my companion, Oz" she introduced the bird and the bird just said the nice to meet you. "Greetings princess, I, (Y/N), thank you for granting me permission to join your travels" I said, why not play along. They seem shock with the choice of words that I used, I'm already used to speaking like that. "Very well then let's move" she said and we follow.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••♤♡♤•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Diona
About Y/N

She seems respectable and she doesn't drink wine but she doesn't hate it. She's friends with Klee so I'll be a friend of hers too

Bennett
About Y/N

She's awesome like the Traveler, she has great skills and it's my first time seeing a huge weapon other than a claymore.

Fischl
About Y/N

She didn't mind how I speak and just played along, maybe she's a nice companion to be with. Traveler's lucky.