•Y/N is a child•

So the drawings are mine, I just made it earlier.

I made two versions so for the ones with short hair that will be what they look like, while long haired is the first drawing

I made two versions so for the ones with short hair that will be what they look like, while long haired is the first drawing. The looks are different because the first one is my most fixed while the second, I made it quick.

~

3rd P.O.V

      You've spent your days hanging out with your friends and today you just finished hanging out with Jean. You entered the library since you were bored and saw a glowing book. You red the contents of the book and the letters came out of the book, you closed your eyes and feel your body shrink. Meanwhile Lisa felt something off in her library that's why she went back after her meeting with Jean. She saw a book on the floor and found out that it's the child transformation spell. (I made that up). "Who are you?" a small voice asked Lisa. Lisa turned around and saw you but in your child state. Even you were a kid, you're glare was scary to Lisa. "You red this book?" Lisa asked. "I asked first so answer my question" you sternly said. Lisa didn't know that you were this feisty when you were a child.

      "I'm Lisa, the Librarian of the Knights of Favonious. Now you answer my question" she said. "I think so" you muttered and lowered your guard. She lost her previous memories because of the spell Lisa thought. "Wait here, will you?" Lisa said and you nodded sitting somewhere. You waited until Lisa called you and went to her. "Another thing happened to her" Jean sighed. "Let's wait for the Traveler since he's the only one were gonna wait" Jean said. Amber tried to play with you but you don't want the things they give you for you to play. Meanwhile somewhere in Liyue, Childe's big brother senses were tingling. "Hey Zhongli, I have something to do" Childe said and ran away but payed for the meal they were having.

       Back to you, Klee gave you her toy, most precisely her bomb but she didn't say anything. Your eyes lit up when you felt the pyro element and immediately threw it. The toy exploded and your eyes lit up while Jean and the others tried scolding you but you wouldn't listen. "What's the problem this time, Master Jean?" Paimon asked when they entered the headquarters. Jean carried you and you just let her be. "Is that-" Paimon was shocked to see your child like state. "I'm calling her brothers" Aether spoke and got the gadget she gave to him. In Galaxia, Mitsuki answered the call and got informed that you were turned into a child. Mitsuki and Riku went to Teyvat to check on you, well, Mitsuki only planned for himself to go to Teyvat but Riku heard that you were turned into a child.

      "I heard that someone was turned into a child" Childe said bursting the door open. "What are you doing here Childe?" Aether asked. "Just like what you heard from what I said earlier that answers your question" he said. "So (Y/N) turns into a child, she's adorable. Hi my name's Childe but you can call me Tartaglia, I'm a toy manufacturer and I brought toys you could play with. I hope you like it" he smiled at you while you just blankly stared at him. "No. I only want explosives" you plainly said. You jumped off from Jean's hold and you just blankly stared at the people. "Where's my big brothers?" you asked. "Their coming" Aether informed and you hummed.

       "I can be your big brother for the meantime" Childe tried convincing. "Fuck no" you said and waited for your brothers. Meanwhile Childe was frozen in his spot while the others were stunned that you just cursed. "(Y/N) you're not allowed to say those bad words" Jean scolded. You didn't care and just stare at the door waiting for your brothers to come in while Childe is sulking. The door burst open and eight people entered. "Who are you?" Kaeya asked ready to summon his sword. "Where's (Y/N)?" Mitsuki asked. "She's here" Aether said. The others looked at Aether like he was crazy and they saw your figure running towards the people while they shouted for you. "Big Brother!" You yelled and hugged Mitsuki's leg. "What about me?" Riku asked pointing at himself. "No❤" you said and snickered while Riku turned into white.

       You hugged Riku's leg too and Riku lifted you. "I brought you your bomb" Riku said and that made your eyes lit up. Mitsuki snatched the explosives from Riku's hand and glared at him while Riku nervously laughed. "Her explosives are way dangerous here in Teyvat so no" Mitsuki sternly said. Venti came in from the door and greeting everyone while pinching your cheeks. You slapped his hand away and he just laughed. Venti snatched you from your brother's hold and ran away. "Venti!" Jean yelled after him. Childe following after Venti while Venti flew away.

       "Morax~" Venti called while Zhongli had an irk mark. "What is it this time, Barbatos?" Zhongli asked. "I brought you a gift since you've been lonely" Venti said. Zhongli got more irk mark because of what Venti said. Zhongli turned to see you but as a child and Venti is holding you. They spend their time with you showering you with their love that you just brushed off. Venti went back to Mondstadt and returned you to your brother. Meanwhile Childe just arrived in Liyue trying to find you and Venti but Zhongli informed him that you two already went back to Mondstadt.

       Riku carried you by piggy back ride while you sleep. The six that came with the brothers were standing guard. "Guards?" Amber tilted her head. "Well, they look like royalty in their land anyways" Paimon points out. Aether nodded while he watch you sleep peacefully. A light erupted from you and the others had to close their eyes and when the light died down they saw you turned back to your original body but still asleep. Your brothers brought you to Diluc's manor while they followed Diluc. When they left you to Diluc's side and left to go back to Galaxia.

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

Happy Birthday Kokomi!! 🎂 🥳🥳