•Explosions•

Your P.O.V

         After I was done spoiling the triplets I made my way to my brother and ask something about what I really want to do for a long time. "Hey Mistuki" I lowered my voice though he still heard it. "What do you need (Y/N)" he asked while his back is facing me so I smirked thinking of what I will do. "Can I have my bombs?" I innocently asked. "No" he turned around and I looked at his eyes, it's really saying no. "Then I will make one" I smugly said and walked away, hearing my brother sigh. "Do what you want but don't do anything reckless with those deathly bombs of yours" he strictly says and I saluted running off to what I seem to remember where he hid my bombs.

        When I got it, I went to my room to change, (outfit that you picked). I immediately ran off to Gravity kingdom.

        I arrived and I was grinning so bad that Gia left to patrol the land. Seems like its still great I thought and threw my bombs up the sky. The bombs floated there and exploded making the ground shake for a bit. I continued this not minding the time.

3rd P.O.V

       Mitsuki was just doing paperworks for the Moon Kingdom until he felt the ground shake, he knew why it shook, he sighed and just continued. Riku was asleep when the ground shook and he instantly woke up, remembers that this was her sister's doing so he went back to sleep.

          Aether just finished the puzzle and the mechanism appeared. He activated it and see infront of him the statue of the Astro Archon. He went to the platform and was immediately teleported to Galaxia. When he arrived he took a glance around, he can see stars and planets, Paimon pops out and stared at the sky. There was one guard that protected the gate to the city. "Who are you and state your business?" The guard sternly says. "I'm here to meet your archon and I'm a Traveler from Teyvat" Aether introduced. The guard gestured him to follow and he obliged.

          Aether was still looking around, seeing many houses and stalls. They arrived at the castle doors when the ground shook again. "What was that?!" Paimon shrieked making Aether alert. "Don't mind the ground shaking. It's just our Lady doing her things outside the city" the guard informed them. Both Aether and Paimon were shocked that they were unfazed about this, what if it was an enemy that's really big and want to destroy the city. They went in and went straight to the room of Mistuki. "My Lord, there is some visitors that wanted to see M'lady" they heard a come in and they went inside.

        The guard already left when Mitsuki ordered to go back to his place.

Aether's P.O.V

         We saw a guy that has black hair, purple eyes and a cold look. "So what's your reason to why are you finding her?" he asked. "I want to know about my fate" I said not losing my focus. "I forgot to introduce myself, I am Mitsuki, the brother of the archon and I don't want any danger around Galaxia coming from you" he introduced but still with his aura, he is scary as (Y/N). "Aether, Traveler of Teyvat" I said. Another explosion happened and Mitsuki just sighed. "That girl" he sighed even though his voice is low I still heard that. "Who are you referring to? And why are you guys unfazed about this?" I asked.

           "This is normal to us as for a newcomer it may look like a threat" he explained and I nodded when we heard footsteps. "Hey Mitsuki, did you allow her to get a hold of her bombs?" a guy with dark brown hair and indigo eyes asked Mitsuki. "Riku, do you know how to knock or do I have to teach you?" he says. "Oops sorry about that but hey as you already heard I'm Riku" this guy grinned while looking at me. "Nice to meet you, I am Aether" I introduced. "I did gave her permission to use those bombs of hers but I didn't think that it will come to this" he sighed.

            3 kids, 2 girls and 1 boy came in and introduced themselves but the red head I'm already familiar with but didn't get her name. "My Lord, we have some things to discuss about what the traitor said and since M'lady is already home, we should discuss this with her" Frost told Mitsuki. "Alright, can someone get her?" He basically asked but seemed like an order to Paimon. "I'll get her My Lord, she's in my area" Mitsuki nodded and Gua left to get this her.

Your P.O.V

        I was having fun until Gia arrived and told me about my brother requesting my presence there. She told me about Aether coming here in Galaxia and that's when my soul left my body. Gia followed at the back because she told me that she would protect at my weakest point. When we arrived at the city, I was greeted by the people and I just waved. We went to Mitsuki's room and knocked, we heard come in so we went inside, Gia going to the other guardians' side. "So why'd you call me when I'm having my fun and if it's time to discuss about it then shoot" I sternly said, I looked at my right and saw them shock.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Frost
About Y/N

M'lady is very considerate at stuff but serious when it comes to Galaxia. She's very much spend her time at the North and South.

Gia
About Y/N

M'lady gave me a vision and she said that one day I'll be someone that can protect her comrades. I will never give up for Lady Astria.

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

That's it for this chapter

Stay safe and stay healthy