Chapter 16

I wake up to see Valentino looking at a clipboard next to me

I wake up to see Valentino looking at a clipboard next to me. I think he is doing a check up but I am not sure.

He looks so concentrated and I don't even think he realises that I am awake.

I notice everyone has left and gaze around to find a clock but to my luck there aren't any.

"What time is it?" I question looking up at Valentino as I see him jump slightly. Watching him jump like that, I try holding my laugh in.

"You scared me." He replies holding his chest as I burst out laughing not being able to stop. After a while, I calm myself down and wait for him to answer my previous question.

"It's 7:00 am, the boys should be down here in 30 minutes." He informs me, still writing on his clipboard.

I want to see what he is writing on that clipboard. I begin sitting up only to feel an ache on my ribs.

"Ahh." I painfully cry causing Valentino to look up from whatever he is writing and place it down rushing to my aid.

"You need to rest, you can't sit up or you will hurt you ribs." He scolded me while pushing me to lay down.

It's so fucking boring always laying down. I just want to get up so I can eat breakfast or annoy someone.

"Fine, but can you lay here with me then." I compromise giving him my best puppy eyes.

"Okay but only till the boys come to see you. I have a lot of work to do because it's Monday." He declared moving the blanket as I make space for him to lay next to me.

"Soo, what do you like to do in your spare time." I begin with my questions.

"I like to fix the cars that we have. What do you like to do?" He queries turning to face me.

Wtf Valentino likes the same thing I do. That is so fucking cool.

"Omg I love cars so much. Can I help you one day." I excitedly grinned causing him to start chuckling.

Of course Principessa anything for you." He pulls my cheek but I ignore it because he said I could help.

"Yay, your the best brother ever just don't tell the others." I cheer happy making me begin giggling with him.

I can't believe he is going to let me help him. I was sure he was going to say no. I love this family so much.

Wait but how do I know I love this family. I have never felt love before to know what it feels like.

"Now what is your favourite colour?" He snaps me out of my head making me look at him.

He has this sparkle in his eyes that I have never seen before. His green eyes sparkle in this dull room capturing my eyes. And I smile seeing such a beautiful sight.