Chapter 59

I jump up from the couch bored as I begin my search for Sophia

Maybe we can watch a movie together.

As I walk around the area I wave and smile at all the guards who are all standing in the house.

I feel like I know most of them now and we even have small talks sometimes.

Well it normally consists of me disturbing them from trying to do their job. But I end up doing that to everyone in this house.

"Sophia!" I shout hoping she can hear me although I doubt it as this house is too big.

I check all the rooms downstairs seeing no sign of her as I begin ascending upstairs to one of the guest rooms near Matteo's bedroom.

I peak inside to see Sophia sitting on the bed as she scrolls on her phone peacefully.

"Finally I found you." I groan as I storm into the room jumping beside her.

"Don't do that! You scared me." She puts her hand over her heart taking deep breaths while I giggle at her reaction.

I never realised how funny it is to scare her.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I inquire after she calms down.

She doesn't really have a choice because even if she says no I will force her to watch with me.

That's what friends are for.

"Sure what do you wanna watch?" She responds as I just shrug my shoulders unsure.

I pick up the remote on my bedside table as I click Netflix and begin scrolling for a movie.

"Let's get some snacks first." Sophia suggests as a smirk makes its way to my face.

Why didn't I think of that before.

"Good idea." I get up and begin walking to the door as I hear Sophia's soft steps behind me.

We reach the kitchen and I turn the light on walking straight up to the cabinet full off snack.

That's the best part about always having boys in the house.

We always have snacks!

"Omg I wish I had this many snacks at home." Sophia comments as her eyes fix onto all the food waiting for us.

"Hurry let's get some snacks before we get caught." I whisper not wanting to get in trouble for having this much candy.

If no one knows it never happened.

"Where are the drinks?" Sophia chuckles as I look over to see her hands filled with candy.

Silently, I open another cabinet revealing a secret mini fridge.

I turn back around to see Sophia's jaw hanging on the floor as I begin opening the fridge to show her the inside full of different drinks all neatly organised.