Chapter 43

"Ana where is Alessio and why are you not with him?" Luca declares as the others just watch

This is so unfair why do I have to tell them first.

"Fine, Alessio is still in class sleeping." I inform them as Enzo stands up.

"Come on Let me drop you back off in your class." Enzo explains but I move away.

I am definitely not going back to class when they are relaxing outside.

"No I'm staying here." I assure them as I cross my arms.

The only way they can get rid off me is by dragging me to class.

"Go back to class before the teacher notices and calls Angelo." Luca adds but I just shake my head going over to them and sitting near Andrea.

I gaze around to see Liam and Noah watching my actions amused.

"I am not going back. Do you know how boring that lesson is?" I groan causing Luca to laugh.

What is so funny?

"You sound like matteo now." He smirks as the others all chuckle.

"Please let me stay here." I beg using my puppy eyes which seems to be working.

"Fine, you can stay for 10 minutes but you must go back after that before the teacher calls Angelo and we are all in trouble." Luca mentions as I grin happily.

That's what I thought bitch no one can get rid off me.

"Yes! Thank you." I thank them as I now get a better look of the set up.

There are students everywhere with some dancing to the music as others sit and talk.

"So how did you find us?" Liam interrogates me as my brothers all sit closer to hear the answer.

"I went to the toilet and heard music coming from here so I followed it." I say shrugging while I pick up the drink from the table.

We talk for a bit before some random girl walks up to us in a short skirt and a crop top.

When she notices me she give me a disapproving look turning back to the others.

Bitch you look like you just came from the strip club. You can't give me dirty looks like that.

"What is she doing here." She states rudely pointing towards me.