Chapter 62

I slowly flutter my eyes open as the light from the window reaches me causing my hand to fly up and cover my eyes

Fuck I forgot to shut the curtains last night.

I groan as I move the warm blanket letting the cold air whip around my body as I squint going towards the windows to shut the curtains before jumping back into bed and pulling the blanket over my head.

It's to early to get up.

Just as I finally fall asleep again my door is slammed open causing my body to jump in fright.

"Get up Ana everyone is sitting downstairs right now."Carlo states standing by the door as I mumble turning away from him.

"Ana get up before you regret it." He threatens as I sigh in anger.

What does he think will make me depart from the nice warmth under the blanket.

"Fuck off Carlo." I snap out of annoyance as he comes over and yanks the blanket onto the floor.

Get- " before he could finish a new voice speaks from the door causing our eyes to raise towards the person.

"Don't swear Ana and come downstairs to eat now. Carlo leave her to wash her face and brush her teeth." Angelo declares as Carlo follows him out and I stretch out my limps on the bed before standing and walking into my bathroom.

Refreshing my self quickly, I begin running down the stairs and straight into the dining room narrowly dodging the maid who was walking out of the room.

Oops.

"Sorry!" I shout out to her going to sit down as I see everyone about to laugh while the oldies just sigh.

"Don't run around the house and you won't bump into people." Lorenzo informs me as Giovanni nods in agreement.

"I didn't bump into her I almost bumped into her." I correct getting an eye roll from Dominico.

What it's not like I'm lying.

"Your going to get hurt if you run on the marble floors and we have way to many people and furniture in this house for you not to trip over." Dominico announces as I nod beginning to eat so I don't get lectured more.

It's not as if I actually got hurt.

We all eat as suddenly someone talks up again.

"I have to tell you all something." Grandpa declares causing everyone to turn to him and stop eating.

"We will be leaving at 10pm today so pack up and say your goodbyes." He informs us making everyone's smiles vanish.