Chapter 80

As I sit here with the Romano's my phone begins to vibrate in my pocket causing me to pause the conversation and check my phone

Rhodelia flashes across my screen making my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Why is she calling me so late, she normally just messages me.

"Hello Rhodelia?" I pick the phone up putting it to my ear as Angelo looks at me with worry.

"Ace we are being shot at!" Liliana shouts out as I pull the phone away from my ear a bit and decide to put it on speaker instead.

"What's wrong?" Angelo quietly asks me noticing the phone on speaker.

"The girls are being shot at." I informs him as he jumps out of his seat, rage storming in his eyes.

"They should already be home by now." Giovanni comments as we nod in agreement.

"Relax Liliana take deep breaths before you give-" we hear Rhodelia announces although it is muffled through the phone.

"Dad just track my phone we should be able to hold them off until you come." She informs me with no trace of panic in her voice.

At least I know training is doing her some good.

"Pass me you gun quick." We hear Rhopex say as there is shuffling on their side of the call.

"We are coming guys, Liliana relax and just continue listening to the girls like you're doing." I try to calm her although I get no response before the phone is turned of and we all make our way out of the ball and to our cars.

"Angelo call one of the boys and see where they are." Marco says in a rush while sitting into the car.

I pick up my phone and also call Hero as the phone begins ringing.

"Hello dad, what's wrong?" He questions confused.

"Where are the girls?" I assert as the car starts driving.

"Upstairs why?" He asks once more as I sigh.

"The girls are out and in danger." I inform him as I hear shuffling on his side of the phone.

"What I'm going to go find them." He says as I whisper a small 'shit'.

I shouldn't have told him now he will just go try find them himself.

"No wait there." I informs as I continue to hear him run around.

"Fuck my car is gone!" He shouts as I lean my head back on the seat.

How did they not fucking realise.

"Here take this." I hear in the background as I can hear the jingle of some keys.

"Thanks bro I will be back in 10 minutes." He explains as he sits in the car.

"I've got a tracker on my car dad, I will send it now." He explains as I sigh in relief.