Chapter 72

I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes as I stretched my arms patting out a loud yawn

I gaze around remembering yesterday's events as I notice I'm back at my room.

I get up and go to the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth.

I run downstairs to find the place pretty much silent other than the maids and guards walking around for their shift swap as I make my way to the kitchen.

Opening the door, I find Lorenzo standing leaning against the island in the middle scrolling through his phone. However, hearing the door squeaker turns to look at me.

"Good morning bambina." Lorenzo states putting his phone back in his pocket as only now I notice he doesn't have a shirt on and is only in Nike joggers.

Ewww disgusting, why can't I walk around with shorts on but he can walk around without a shirt.

"Morning Enzo, what time is it?" I reply walking up to him.

I forgot to pick my phone up from my side table.

"It's only 7 do you want to eat something the others will probably wake up late because they don't have work." He explains mainly talking about Angelo and Valentino as the others don't go work.

As he mentions food I realise how hungry I actually am.

"Can you make me waffles please." I request as he nods grabbing everything needed.

I try sitting on the island now noticing how tall it is as Lorenzo notices my struggle and helps lift me onto it.

"Thanks." I smile now watching him cook me my breakfast.

"Can you teach me how to cook like you." I ask swinging my legs as he glances at me before going back to cooking.

" you don't need to learn how to cook, if your hungry I will always cook for you." He explains, as I nod.

"But I wanna be able to cook like you." I inform him as he sighs.

"Fine, I will teach you how but don't try cooking unless your with someone because you could hurt yourself." He expresses his concern while

"Yess!" I cheer earning a chuckle from him.

Suddenly, we hear someone clear their throat from behind me causing my head to turn to the nose as I see Ace standing leaning against the door.

"Good morning Ace." I comment as I slowly jump of the counter being sure to not hurt my self in the process.

"Good morning guys, what are you both doing?" He replies looking over to Lorenzo.