Chapter 17

I hear the door open but keep my eyes close still feeling sleepy

Slowly, I open my eyes seeing Lorenzo standing at the door with a phone in his hand. I look to the left of him to see Valentino there with a clipboard in his hand and a white doctor coat on.

Ohh yeah he went to set up my new phone for me. Remembering this, my eyes fly wide open as I gaze at him.

"Have you got my new phone Lorenzo." I jump up excited but instantly regret it feeling a sharp pain in my ribs.

Having an urge to scream, I hold it in to avoid worrying Lorenzo and Valentino.

"Nice to know you also care about me." Valentino jokes sarcastically but I am to excited about my phone to care.

"Sorry but he is holding a valuable item in his hand. Maybe next time." I announce seriously, causing them to both smile at me trying to hold their laughs.

"So your just using me bambino. Maybe I should just leave the phone in my office." He smirks amused and acts as if he is in thought.

"No! Please I'm joking, your the best brothers ever." I yell causing them to burst out laughing. It's not funny they are so mean.

"Calm down your going to hurt yourself idiota. Now do you want me to teach you how it works or have you got it because I am on my lunch break so I have time." He chuckles amused by my reaction. (Idiot)

Shit-

I forgot I don't know how to use a phone. That is so fucking embarrassing. How does someone not know how to use a phone they must be dumb or something.

"Umm can you please teach me how to use the phone." I answer shyly, they probably thinks I'm a weirdo now.

Valentino quickly does the check up and leaves. So it's only me and Lorenzo in the room now.

"Okay I set your password to 1111. Now let me teach you how to buy apps." He says sitting on the bed.

Looking over at my phone, I see the game I played the day I arrived on Valentino's phone. I Read the title And realise the name is bubble shooter.

"Omg, that's the game I played on Valentino's phone how is it already download." I question Lorenzo shocked.

"He told me you liked the game when you came here so I added it onto your phone." He told me making a smile to enlighten my face.

He really remembered the game I liked just for me.

After teaching me everything and downloading Instagram, Snapchat and Netflix he leaves because of an urgent call he receives.

I go onto Instagram and begin scrolling through the maze runner memes.

I love newt so much he is the best character ever. And Thomas is so good at acting. I wish I could meet them one day.