Chapter 66

"Did you spike her drink in the restaurant like I asked?" I inquire to the worker in front of me

He only started recently and I'm not really interested on keeping him so I decided to send him on this mission even though I know he will be dead soon.

"Yes boss she should be knocked out right now." He informs me as a sadistic smirk goes across my face.

Finally I will be on top, I just need to get her now.

"Perfect." I respond taking a sip of my champagne as the guy shifts uncomfortably in my dark gaze.

"Boss may I ask why I had to drug her she looks innocent to me." He inputs as I sigh at his stupid questions.

Why do the new kids always have to ask so many unimportant questions.

"No and don't question my authority again now piss off!" I growl as he shrinks back and hurries out not wanting to be in my presence any longer.

I look at my unique chest board beside me which has been specially made with my symbol and the Romano's.

I pick up a piece twirling it in my fingers as I stare at the beautiful symbol of my mafia.

My plan has finally started to play out, I will take their weakness and then kill them all off 1 by 1.

This boy is just a piece to winning this game once and for all.

I move the piece forward on the chest board as I pick my drink back up again.

I will take down the Romano's.

We enter the security room as Luca sits down and begins typing in some code to open up the security system of the restaurant

Since it was our own restaurant the process to get the recording was simple as our networks are connected and the works won't stop me from getting the footage.

But it's not like someone would stop me from getting the recording if we went to another restaurant unless they wanted to be fired of course.

As we watch the security system, nothing seems weird or out of place confusing me slightly.