Chapter 23

Waking up, I stumble to the bathroom half asleep to freshen up a bit

I go back over to my phone and check the time. It is 8 am right now so that mean everyone should be awake and having breakfast.

I walk towards my floor length mirror and check to see if my clothes will be fine to downstairs in.

I am wearing some pink short shorts and a pink top to go with it.

Not feeling like getting change, I begin my journey downstairs.

Although, I already know my brothers are going to beg me to get changed. They are so irritating.

Getting to the bottom stair, I hear talking in the dining room and walk towards the smell of food.

As I get to the door everyone stops talking and looks at me.

"What are you wearing?" Luca blurted out as everyone continues staring at me.

"You know it's rude to stare." I announce looking at everyone.

The guards all snap their heads down looking at their food probably not wanting to get in trouble.

"Principessa go get changed." Lorenzo orders as he begins to eat again.

"No I don't want to get change! By the time, I finish getting change I will have to eat by myself." I whine as everyone smirks ready to burst out laughing.

"Well no one else is in their pjs." Valentino informs me still smirking.

What does he think I can't see or something.

"First I'm a princess and second you are all going work after you eat." I proudly argue as Luca and Matteo start laughing.

"What's funny." I growl annoyed as I cross my arms but that just makes them laugh more.

"Dadddd Luca and Matteo are laughing at me."  I whine pointing towards the boys who are still laughing.

"Bambino please go get change." Dad ignores what I said and continues.

This is so unfair it is 6 vs 1 and dad just full on ignored me.

"Fine I will go upstairs if Luca or Matteo carries me and eat with me." I smirk trying to get revenge on them.

"No! You have 2 legs fuck off." Luca shouts out causing me to smile happily.

Haha bitch you just dug your own grave.

"Luca pass me your phone and meet me in my office after school." Angelo looks beyond mad as he puts his hand out for Luca to place the phone down.

"I guess I will go upstairs and get change then." I smirk at Luca causing him to mumble under his breath.

As I walk out, I secretly stick my tongue out at Luca.

What I had to do it.

I go to my closet and begin looking for something to wear.