Chapter 47

We all sit at the table and begin eating the amazing food Lorenzo made

I wish he could cook everyday.

"Do we have to go train today." Matteo whines to Angelo as I listen confused.

"Yes Matteo you have missed way too many sessions so no excuse will get you out of it today." Angelo declares warning him as an exaggerate sigh escapes from Matteo.

"Yeah well having a stomach ache is not my fault." Matteo declares as some of the boys begin smirking.

"It is your fault when I told you to stop forcing yourself to eat just to get a stomach ache on purpose to miss out." Angelo explains as I burst out laughing.

"Off course you choose to eat as a way to get out of whatever training is." I chuckle as the other boys laugh and Matteo grumbles something frustrated.

"Does Ana have to train with us?" Matteo inquires changing the subject as I go quiet to hear the answer.

"No she isn't training with you all its way too hard and she isn't becoming any type of assassin anyways." Giovanni announces leaving no room for argument.

That is so not fair just because he believes I'm not strong enough.

Just because he doesn't want or believe I can train like the boys just makes me want to prove him wrong.

"I want to train with the boys as well." I inform everyone as they all stop eating and look up at me.

"Princess its way too difficult even the boys hate it." Salvatore explains but I ignore him as soon as he begins to act sexist.

One thing I can't stand is people who are sexist.

"Yeah and these boys are all weaker than me." I announces assure of it but they all glare at me offended.

"Are you sure you want to train with them princess?" Uncle Riccardo adds as I can see he is hoping for me to say no.

"Yes please." I beg using my puppy eyes as an advantage.

"Okay you can go today to try it out." Grandpa states with a proud smirk.

I have always wanted to learn how to fight. I hope they let me use a gun.

"Thank you." I smile happily as I continue finishing my food.

After we all eat, we get up and leave going towards the living room as some of the maids begin picking up the plates.