Chapter 63

We all splash around in the water playing tag as I watch the others race each other to see who can swim faster

I have kind of learnt how to swim but I am definitely not confident enough to jump straight in.

"I think we should start getting ready for dinner now." Mario suggests as everyone starts getting out of the pool.

I look over to the steam room wanting to go inside and see what's soo cool about it.

"Can I go in the steam room?" I ask Pietro as he looks over to Mario quickly and back at me.

"Sure but I have to go with you because the door is a bit heavy and it's hot in there." He explains as I smile and nod in agreement.

As he opens the door a gush off hot air hits me making me take a step back.

I was not expecting that.

I walk in barely seeing the bench through the steam covering my vision.

Not even 30 seconds in and I feel like the heat is burning me causing me to stand up along with pietro as he opens the door to get out.

I look over to see he is used by the heart while I on the other hand feel like I'm dying.

How did the guys stay in there for 20 minutes?

Maybe because they are not pussies like you.

It's just because they are older than me.

Yeah sure.

"Wow you actually lasted in their long then I thought." Nikolo comments as I roll my eyes.

"You know the first time Matteo's went in the steam room he left straight away because it was too hot for him." Rocco chuckles as Matteo's just groans and mumbled something under his breath.

"Now that we are done recounting 'amazing' memories I'm going to go get changed." Matteo states as he exaggerates amazing and walks away laughing with Sophia besides him.

"Someone needs to cool off a bit" I mutter sarcastically under my breath and everyone sniggers.

"Okay we need to go get ready now especially you Ana it takes about 2 hours just for you to get ready."

I go into my room and get in the shower, turning on the hot water as it runs down my body relaxing my muscles.

When I'm finished my shower, I go to my closet and begin going through all my clothes to find the perfect dress to wear.

I pick out a dark green silk dress which is short on one side and long on the other.

"You ready yet Lil?" Sophia shouts as she slams the door open causing me to jump.

"Almost I just need to curl my hair." I respond turning the curler on as I sit at my vanity in the closet and look into the mirror to see her walking in.