Chapter 82

As soon as the door closes she lets out a small cry of pain before I see her body going more and more limp

Shit.

Panicked, I try to escape the rope holding me against the uncomfortable wooden chair which has splinters all around.

I twist my hands as I knot only tightens and leaves sore cuts around my wrists.

I stop struggling looking over to Liliana as the pain in my wrist disappears and I focus on her.

"There's no use, we're not getting out of here." She says drowsily as he head continues to fall. "You will get used to it soon, just like I had to do." He whispers out the last sentence dropping into a peaceful dreamland as I just continue to stare at her The painful truth of her sentence hitting me hard.

I want to tell her it will be ok. That I'll save her. That I'll save both of us. But I don't have it in me to open my mouth and try to reach out.

Whatever she went through before was unknown to me but this time I will try as hard as possible to keep her safe.

For her family, and more importantly for me.

"Liliana-" i start but immediately get interrupted by the door opening.

A skinny man with a long beard and glasses walks in. His skin looked pale as if he had also been tied up but his white doctors coat says otherwise.

"Well well well, what do we have here." He says with his scratchy voice looking from me to Liliana, a creepy smirk on his face.

He takes slow steps to Liliana observing her cuts and the blood pooling on the floor around her.

"Fuck sakes, You know I'm going to be the one who has to clean this." He complains dramatically as I roll my eyes at him.

"Shut the fuck up and tend to her wounds you idiot." I basically growl out pulling agains the chains on my hands as my irritation grows.

"Shut up before I put in a good word for the boss." He threatens as he opens the box with medical supplies inside.

Taking out a bottle of cheap alcohol he opens it taking a quick chug before pouring a bit onto Liliana's cuts which automatically wake her up as her face contorts into one of pain.

Watching her sit their in pain angers me as my fists ball up tightly and I wonder how long we have been here for.

He takes out a needle and begins to stick her open cuts up as I see her ball her hands up and dig her bald into her palm to distract how much it hurts.

"Give her some fucking anaesthetic." I shout to him which only results in a chuckle from him as he looks to be happy.

"You know I hate your shit family they killed my wife last year so when I heard I could be here to watch you die I took the opportunity happily. He informs us as he finishes up and wraps a white bandage on the last wound cutting it with some medical scissors.

"I'm glad they killed your wife and don't worry I will be the one to kill you." Liliana grins weakly as I agree chuckling.

"I can't wait till our families kills your entire bloodline." I state infuriating the old man more as he gets called out.

"Go to hell! Oh wait your already here." He shouts while walking out.

After the door is shut again, I look over to Liliana in concern as she groans in pain.

"Well that hurt like a bitch." She jokes breaking the awkward silence surrounding us as I just laugh shaking my head.

"Your fucking crazy." I comment sighing as I look around.

I need to get out of these ropes.

Suddenly I remember the pocket knife that I keep in my shoes as I kick my the side of my shoe to reveal a compartment which held my pocket knife and secret tracker that only dad knows about.

Let's just hope her can remember it.

I tilt my foot causing the knife to fall out as Liliana looks at me shocked.

"Stop staring and help me out." I say as she quickly shuffled closer and picks it up cutting the rope of my hands and her own feet handing the knife over for me to do my feet.

I place the knife back along with making sure the tracker is still there before shutting it.

"How can we find out what time it is?" I ask looking at up at the tiny window.

"It's 12 am." Liliana doesn't hesitate to answer looking at her cuts.

How the fuck did she know that?

"How do you know?" I inquire as she looks up at me.

"The rats begin making noise at 12 pm and stop making noise at 7 am and the birds start making noise at 7 am till 10 am." She explains as if it's normal to know that information and I'm dumb for not knowing.

"Why the fuck do you even know that?" I look at her confused only to get no response.

"We need to get out of here fast." She says instead while taking a close glance at the door locking us in.

We sit in silence as we hear 2 people talking outside in some language I have no clue off.

"We need to wait for them to find-" I get interrupted.

"Shut your big mouth for 1 second." She whispers as I let out a sigh.

Bitch.

All of a sudden, the voices outside the door fade away meaning they left.

"They were talking about some girl they kidnapped and finally get to take back their revenge on her family or something." She explains to me as I look at her shocked.

"How do you know that?" I question looking at her with wide eyes.

"You ask too many questions." She rolls her eyes with one hand lightly on her stomach.

"Well it's better than sitting in silence, so what language was that and how many languages do you know?" I inquire once more as she turns her head to me.

"True and I know lots of languages but that was Turkish." She informs me as I shake my head.

"It's always the fucking Turkish mafia after us." I say more to myself but I know she can hear.

"Fuck." She curses as I quickly look over to see her holding her leg with both hands.

I shift towards her as I look at her leg seeing it stitched.

"Don't move your leg too much and I think you should go sleep I will stay awake and make sure no one walks in." I say as she nods before letting out a yawn and leaning her head on my shoulder.

I slowly place my arm around her and get comfortable knowing I'm going to be sitting there for a long time.

How long will the others take.

I know the boys will be panicking too much to focus let's just hope my dad can stay strong for them all.

New chapter finally! I hit 2 million thanks to all you amazing people who have read my book and supported me it means a lot I can't believe I am on 2 million.

I was on holiday for my birthday 2 weeks ago and didn't have enough WiFi to post and I think I have writes block so I'm sorry for not posting hope you enjoyed this chapter with Hero and Liliana finally getting to know each other a bit.