Chapter 1

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 1:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 1:

Next »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The body seemed to be torn apart, and the severe pain extended from the waist to the brain.

Ye Nuan opened his eyes desperately, trying to figure out what was going on, but blood ran down from the top of her head, and her vision was stained with scarlet red.

She could no longer feel her lower limbs, and her sense of hearing was also lost in the bombing just now. The only thing she could do was open her eyes.

However, even if she still had vision, her consciousness quickly became unsupported, blurring at a terrifying speed.

Before she fell completely into the darkness, she only had time to tell herself five words-this is not an accident!

"Brave adventurers, please accept my blessings."

Ye Nuan's vision gradually became clear, and he vaguely saw a gray-haired old man with a pair of slender ears that were obviously not human.

Before Ye Nuan was completely awake, the old man repeated what he said just now: "Brave adventurer, please accept my blessing."

Ye Nuan blinked, and after seeing the old man in front of him thoroughly, he showed an expression of disbelief.

Huh? Am I dead?

On the way home from the company, the car suddenly exploded...

Why am I here?

Ye Nuan looked around, no stranger to the surrounding environment-she was in a holographic game called "Second World".

Will be familiar with the environment here, not because she has played this game, but because she is the environment designer of this game.

——Many geographic environments in this game were designed by her.

How can I be in the game?

Ye Nuan was puzzled and tentatively asked, "System?"

System: [Hello, players have a warm night, how can I help you? ] Ye Nuan: "Disconnect."

System: [The order has been received and is being executed. 】

After a while.

System: [The system is busy, please try again later. 】

Ye Nuan frowned, suddenly having a bad feeling, but he patiently repeated what he said just now: "Disconnect."

System: [The instruction has been received and is being executed...The system is busy, please try again later. Ye Nuan repeated it several times, and the system responded with this.

She finally had to accept the fact that she was afraid that she would not be able to get off the line. There must be something wrong with her body in reality.

Her memories of bao bombing should be true.

Ye Nuan sighed, and sat down beside the old man with long ears, trying to remember what he had experienced before he "exploded to death".

She drove the car that suddenly exploded. She drove it for almost two years and has been regularly inspected and repaired without any problems.

Someone must have done something in her car.