Chapter 28

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 28:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 28:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wen Xiao hesitated.

He and Ye Nuan have been getting along for a while, and they haven't had a fight during this period, and they have gotten along well in all aspects.

Although he didn't say anything, in fact, he had agreed to associate with Ye Nuan in his heart, and even regarded her as the other half to spend the rest of his life with.

So, right now, turning back into a human form in her arms, is it not impossible to consider?

Anyway, he had been seen by her a long time ago, and then he was often touched by her in the form of the quilt.

At this time, it changes back to a human form, that is, seeing the light + being touched, a combination of the two.

Thinking about this, Wen Xiao encouraged himself again in his heart, and after gritted his teeth, he turned into a human form directly in Ye Nuan's arms.

Ye Nuan:? ? ?

Feeling the change in the quilt in his arms, Ye Nuan was dazed.

She asked Wen Xiao if she wanted to become a humanoid. In fact, she thought that before Yi Muzi left the line, she would no longer play in the arena for the time being, so he would not have to become a quilt and be gagged by her for a long time.

Then he asked "Now?", she didn't think much, and gave a casual "um", and it turned out...

Ye Nuan stared at Wen Xiao in a daze. It took a long time for the crashed brain to start working again. He hurriedly took out Wen Xiao's mage robe from the storage space, making his face muddled!

After the paste, she instinctively shifted her gaze down, and then realized that she had paste the wrong place, and hurriedly removed the mage robe from Wen Xiao's face, covering his lower body.

After doing all this, she secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and said helplessly: "Let you change now, you don't have to be so anxious...put your clothes on."

She knew that Wen Xiao must have misunderstood something, but, considering his dignity, she couldn't say it, and could only pretend that she didn't notice anything and didn't care.

However, when Wen Xiao was muddled by clothes, he was already aware that he might have misunderstood something, and was ashamed for a while.

He finally sorted out his emotions, said "sorry", and put on his clothes silently.

Because he didn't plan to go out for the time being, he only wore the robes that were separated from top to bottom. He didn't wear any other shoes, gloves, or cloak. He didn't even touch the accessories.

After he got dressed, he took the initiative to say "OK".

Ye Nuan turned to look at him, worried that he would care about what had just happened, and smiled at him slightly to show that he didn't care at all.

Wen Xiao sighed helplessly-this person is strong and strong, and he is not at all ambiguous when he should be gentle and considerate.

She took care of him so much, and he would be too masculine if he was still cowering.

Thinking about this, Wen Xiao pursed his lower lip, then plucked up the courage to say, "Is my figure not good?"

Ye Nuan:? ? ?