Chapter 6

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 6:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 6:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

People are always wary of the sudden favors of the opposite sex.

Ye Nuan silently withdrew his hand from the uninhibited hand, and looked at the other side's eyes full of exploration.

She felt that her third brother was a bit abnormal, but now, it seems that he is the only one who can take her to level up?

So, after hesitating for a while, she still responded unruly: "Okay, wait for me to buy some medicine."

After Ye Nuan went to the drugstore to buy the medicine, he followed Buju to the level 25 leveling area.

Boogie is now level 29, so there is no way to take her to areas with too high levels.

A level 25 monster is easy for unruly, but a bit tricky for Ye Nuan.

No matter how good she is, she can't stand the low level. She can only follow Boo Ji as a human-shaped vase that automatically follows.

In fact, before being brought out to practice by Boogie, Ye Nuan had thought about why Boogie was so good to him?

The most probable reason is nothing more than the rare encounter of a female player who plays well in the game and wants to hook up.

But now, Ye Nuan looked at her back to her unruly, tilted her head incomprehensibly-this person hadn't looked back at her since she started fighting monsters, as if she didn't exist.

Take her to level, really take her to level.

No hint, no chat, not even the most basic dialogue...

Ye Nuan followed Boo’s and watched for a while. After rising to level 16, he finally couldn’t help it anymore and provoked the topic: "I’ve just been pk with the second brother and won him, will it affect his competitive ranking? ?"

"No." Boju responded quickly, apparently still remembering her existence, "You are competing in private, and competitive ranking is another concept."

Ye Nuan: "How to say?"

Unruly: "When you reach level 20, there will be an arena matching function that automatically matches opponents who are ranked close to you for PK. Points will be awarded if you win, points will be deducted if you lose, and you will be ranked if you have more points."

"Oh, this way." Ye Nuan understood.

No wonder she hasn't found this feature now because she hasn't reached level 20 yet?

"Brother, how many are you now?" Ye Nuan was a little curious.

Bouji calmly uttered a number in his slightly hoarse voice: "Twenty-nine."

Ye Nuan: Surprised? !

You can only play in the arena at level 20. Boogie is now at level 29 and has already reached 29?

What kind of fairy brother is this?

However, the next unruly sentence: "After playing for half a month, I was a little tired, so now I'm leveling again."

Ye Nuan: "..."

So... the amount of information is a bit big?

Played in the arena for half a month after level 20. In other words, did not level up for half a month? !