Chapter 16

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 16:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 16:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As a result, one morning, the fragrance of the world was there to do the task, the experience was all from Ye Nuan, and he didn't know who was leading whom to level up.

When Piaoxiang Sihai went off the assembly line, it was level 41, Ye Nuan was level 38, and it was only two levels short of level 40.

Soon after Piaoxiang Sihaixiang went offline, Junior Brother Yu Moshuo went online. After going online, he checked the level of Xia Ye Nuan and saw that he was 8 levels higher than himself, almost vomiting blood!

He barely maintained his calm tone and sent a voice message to Ye Nuan: "Didn't you let you rest in the hotel?"

Ye Nuan: "..."

It was "rest in the hotel" instead of "rest in the offline"-Ye Nuan was vaguely aware of something, but did not respond to him, and asked his own quilt: "Ah, do you think the younger brother knows about me?"

Wen Xiao heard that "Xiao", but didn't realize that Ye Nuan was asking herself. After hearing her whole sentence, she realized that she was talking to herself and responded, "I think too."

The news that Ye Nuan received could also be received by Wen Xiao, her pet, so he clearly heard every word Yumoshu said to Ye Nuan and judged that this person not only knew Ye Nuan’s situation, but also planned to help Ye Nuan.

Therefore, it must be someone Ye Nuan knew in reality.

"Do you have a brother?" Wen Xiao asked.

"No, I am an only child." Ye Nuan responded.

Wen Xiao: "Where are cousins ​​and cousins?"

Ye Nuan: "There is a cousin."

After Ye Nuan answered, knowing what Wen Xiao was thinking, he tentatively asked Yu Mo, "Do you know me? In reality."

Yumoshu obviously froze for a while before answering: "No."

Ye Nuan: "Then you care about so much...I want to level up as soon as I want to level up. Isn't it right for the senior sister to be higher than the junior brother?"

Yu Mo said: "You are better than the third brother!"

Ye Nuan: "Oh, that's right. But one yard goes to one yard... You can do it if you have the ability to practice higher than me."

Ye Nuan said such a word casually, but he didn't expect Yu Moshuo to put it in his heart-for a long time, Yu Mo said that he didn't say half a word to her, doing missions crazy, killing monsters crazy, crazy Leveling up, I didn't even eat lunch.

Ye Nuan watched his "cengceng" rising level, and his chin almost fell off: "Little Junior Brother, hello, Junior Brother!"

Yumo said that of course he ignored her and continued to fight monsters and upgrade.

In this way, when Ye Nuan reached level 39, he said that he was at level 35 with the demon.

When Ye Nuan reached level 40, Yumo said it was level 38.

When Ye Nuan reached level 41, Yu Mo said it was level 40.

Ye Nuan: "..."

So, when he went online in the afternoon, when he saw the level of the two, his expression was like this: 0.0