Chapter 20

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 20:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 20:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wen Xiao didn't understand why he suddenly felt a sense of loss.

Before he could understand, Ye Nuan continued to play in the arena.

Until Yumoshu goes online.

The first thing that Yumoshuo did after going online was to check Ye Nuan's level and ranking. It turned out that she was not only ranked 2 levels higher than him, but also ranked far above him.

——Dute Mo hit the first page of the master list!

"Let you wait for me!" Yumo could not calm down.

Ye Nuan was ashamed: "I didn't agree..." She said, and before responding to the demon, she tentatively added, "By the way, I seem to know who you are."

Hearing this sentence, Yumoshu was stunned on the spot, and did not speak for a long time.

Ye Nuan didn't say the answer directly, but patiently waited for his response.

After a while, Yumoshuo sighed in resignation: "Sure enough, I can't hide anything from you."

"...Don't you ask me who I think you are?"

Ye Nuan was also convinced. Her junior brother was a little simple. She had known him so innocent. She swindled him out of her casual swindle. She still needs to think about the answer by herself?

However, because of his simplicity, she could recognize him so quickly.

"Ashi, is it you?" Ye Nuan tentatively asked.

Yu Mo said that he was silent for a while, and resignedly let out an "um": "Sister Nuan..."

Ye Nuan: "Why pretend not to know me?"

"Various reasons..." After discovering that he was exposed, Yan Mingshi's tone suddenly softened, changing from a tsundere junior to a soft and cute little milk dog.

"Sister Nuan, don't be angry, I didn't mean it...no, I did it deliberately...nor, ah, anyway, I was told that I could not contact you rashly, but I was so worried about you so I couldn't help it. Come into the game... No, I can't say so much!"

Ye Nuan: "..."

Wen Xiao: "..."

Ye Nuan: "This man will not survive one episode in the spy war drama."

Wen Xiao: "You are right."

"Huh? Sister Nuan who are you talking to?" Yan Mingshi was confused.

"No, you got it wrong." Ye Nuan said without changing his face, and continued, "I know, you probably have been warned not to touch me rashly, so as not to say anything to irritate me, so you don't need to talk next. , I ask you a question, and you answer "yes" or "no"."

Yan Mingshi thought for a while, felt that this should be ok, so he nodded: "Okay, you can ask."

Ye Nuan: "Have you seen me in reality? Or, my corpse?"

Yan Mingshi: "...No."

Ye Nuan: "Then do you know that I am dead?"

Yan Mingshi: "You are not dead, you... well, yes, that's what they told me, saying that you are dead."