Chapter 19

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 19:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 19:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ye Nuan refused almost without thinking, and felt that this person was sick.

Don't know each other at all, make a ghost?

For Ye Nuan, love is better than anything else.

She thinks she is fine alone, it doesn't matter whether she has a boyfriend or not.

If you want to make a boyfriend, you must associate with someone you admire or who makes you feel comfortable.

The first sentence Yi Muzi left the mouth made Ye Nuan feel uncomfortable, a arrogant tone, as if the whole world belonged to him.

Even if he is really the president, Ye Nuan doesn't like people like him.

After all, Ye Nuan thinks that her character is relatively strong-two very strong people will not have good results together!

In short, no matter what she thinks, she suddenly wants her to be his girlfriend, she absolutely cannot agree!

But the other party grabbed her hand and held it down: "Do you know who I am? Being my girlfriend, you can get everything you want."

"..." Ye Nuan was speechless, and it took a long time to find her own voice, "Big brother, do you look down on me or yourself? Do you think you can't get what you want without me, or I feel that if you don't set up some conditions to seduce me, there will be no charm to attract me?"

Without waiting for Yi Mu Zili's response, Ye Nuan shrugged and added: "It's really - your character is not attractive to me. If you really want to associate with me, change your tone first!"

Yi Mu Zili frowned, and after a moment of silence, he uttered two words: "Interesting."

Ye Nuan: "..."

Yi Mu Zili: "You are the first woman to see me unmoved."

Ye Nuan rolled his eyes and didn't bother to accompany him in acting as the overbearing president. Seeing that he still didn't let go, he decisively bent over and twisted through his arm and forcibly broke free from his hand.

Seeing that he was about to catch him again, she quickly summoned the four-winged warhorse and let it take her to the sky.

"Don't leave the safe zone, he is level 99, faster than you." Suddenly, Wen Xiao reminded him.

Ye Nuan was stunned for a moment, and a sudden brake stopped in the air. He looked back and saw that the man was still standing on the spot, looking up in her direction. His eyes were filled with the light that hunters were determined to win when they saw their prey.

Ye Nuan frowned, and immediately changed direction and flew over the hotel. After retracting his mount, he jumped down and returned to the hotel.

Yi Mu Zili, a 99-level Demon Warrior.

After returning to the hotel, Ye Nuan finally remembered where he had seen this ID-he clicked on the master list, and sure enough, it was the first one, isn't it this ID?

Before Ye Nuan checked Yi Mu Zili's message for a while, he received a friend request from the other party.

She dragged the person directly into the blacklist, and then complained to Wen Xiao: "Do you think he has watched too much TV series, or is he really just this character?"