Chapter 2

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 2:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 2:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

quilt?

Ye Nuan looked carefully at the "pet" in his palm, the shape, the thickness, the touch...

Isn't it just a pocket quilt?

Ye Nuan raised his hand to cover his eyes and couldn't bear to look straight.

She suspected that the planning of this game had a pit, but she had no evidence.

But in the end, this quilt...Bah, this pet was affected by her consciousness to become what it is now, this pot has to be hers.

So, it didn't take long for Ye Nuan to accept the fact that he hatched a quilt in a good mood, holding the quilt in one hand, snapping his fingers in the other, and summoning his mount.

Different races get different mounts after completing the task. Ye Nuan is an elf, so her mount is a white unicorn.

She supported the unicorn's back with one hand and rode lightly on it.

Perhaps it was because of the excessive movement that caused the quilt to hug Ye Nuan's finger tightly with its two horns, and it made a "chi" sound.

Ye Nuan, who was riding on the back of the unicorn, glanced at the quilt amusedly: "You are just a game prop, do you want to be so personified?"

"叽?" The quilt seemed a little confused, but he still held Ye Nuan's fingers tightly and didn't let go.

Ye Nuan: "Let go."

The quilt hesitated for a moment and let go, but before Ye Nuan praised it, he held it back nervously.

Fine.

Think about it carefully, it was the "hug" she wanted. Maybe this game has a misunderstanding of the word "hug".

Ye Nuan grabbed the quilt with his other hand and forcibly pulled it off his fingers, trying to put it in the storage space.

System: [Invalid operation. 】

Can't it?

Ye Nuan flipped through it for a long time, and finally turned to the pet interface, trying to put the quilt in.

System: [The system is busy, please try again later. 】

Ye Nuan:? ? ?

It doesn't matter if she is not allowed to go offline, but she is not allowed to receive the quilt?

Ye Nuan: [Call for manual service. 】

System: [The instruction has been received and is being executed...The system is busy, please try again later. ] I knew it would be like this.

Ye Nuan gave a irritable "tsk", and finally could only accept the reality, holding the quilt and placing it on the horn of the unicorn: "Hold here, don't hug me."

I just wanted to try it, but I didn't expect that the quilt would actually understand, so he let go of her hand and hugged the unicorn's horn.

Ye Nuan raised his eyebrows, guessing that his pet might be able to receive the voice command, so he tried to stretch a finger over: "Claws."

quilt:……

Ye Nuan looked at the motionless quilt and blinked, thinking it might not understand: "Come and shake your hand... Give me a quilt, I want to pinch it."