Chapter 33

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 33:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 33:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"There are only two of us here." Wen Xiao said.

Subtext: No need to wear it.

Before Ye Nuan could respond, he added: "And I just came up to see you, and I'll get off soon."

"Really busy." Ye Nuan couldn't help but complain.

Wen Xiao felt a little sorry, and stretched his hand around her waist: "Lonely?"

"That's not true." Ye Nuan responded.

Although since Wen Xiao's research has progressed, he has gone home less and less, Ye Nuan rarely has the opportunity to meet him.

However, every message she sent him would reply after he was free.

She said she missed him, and when he had to go home, he would do everything possible to come back, even if he only stayed at home for one night.

For such a husband, Ye Nuan couldn't fault it.

Compared to loneliness, it hurts more.

"I recently learned a few dishes, and I will cook them someday and bring them to you." Ye Nuan said suddenly.

Wen Xiao smiled, bowed his head and kissed her face: "Okay."

To be honest, after really being with Ye Nuan, Wen Xiao regretted a bit.

It's not that he doesn't like her, on the contrary, he likes her very much, otherwise he would not change the idea of ​​being single for her.

Just because he liked her so much, he was afraid he could not give her what she wanted.

After all, for Wen Xiao, research is a lifetime career that he is absolutely impossible to give up. This will inevitably take up a lot of his time, so that he can't be with Ye Nuan all the time.

Fortunately, Ye Nuan knew him well enough and never complained to him about this aspect. On the contrary, he had always supported his career.

This made Wen Xiao relieved, but also liked her more.

Research is a long way.

Wen Xiao's research really yielded results, four years later.

That year, two people from BWRE won the Nobel Prize, one was the trainer of Ye Nuan's body, the doctor.

Another is Wen Xiao.

Wen Xiao's contribution to all mankind is the "brainwave extraction and conversion technology". This is not the result of his own research, but the result of his and his team's efforts.

And that doctor’s contribution is "human body reconstruction technology", also known as "human body reproduction technology", which can replicate a living human body without brain wave control.

The combination of the two technologies can extend the life of a person at least twice.

Of course, this requires a very high price.

This price is so far only affordable by the richest families in the world.

The country will give priority to extending the lifespan of outstanding domestic talents.

Ye Nuan, as the first human being whose lifespan has been successfully extended, and even successfully "resurrected", undoubtedly accepted a large number of media interviews.