Chapter 21

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 21:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 21:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Ye Nuan said that he would defeat Baili Wushuang, Wen Xiao's expression was like this: 0v0

I don't know why I suddenly feel a little happy?

However, after Ye Nuan "declared war" to Baili Wushuang, he didn't go directly to find him pk, but continued to fight her arena.

When I was tired, I tried various skills against the air in the hotel and studied combos.

When I really didn't want to move, I lay on the bed with the enlarged quilt and played dead.

In the game "Second World", when the character reaches level 60, the professional skills are almost learned.

Ye Nuan is now at level 47, and there are only five or six skills left to learn.

These five or six skills, she can only be familiar with while playing pk in the arena.

As a result, in the next few days, while her ranking is rising steadily, her strength is constantly improving.

When Ye Nuan finally entered the top 30 of the master list and met the requirements of the master, she had already mastered all the skills of the assassin, and felt that at this time, she would be able to win the victory and defeat by five to five.

At this time, the big brother Baili Wushuang was still second in the master list, a few hundred points away from the first Yi Muzi.

The second senior brother Piaoxiang Sihai finally advanced a few places, now 43.

There are 18 uninhibited three brothers.

56 Little Junior Brother and Demon Talk.

Ye Nuan is satisfied with his ranking of 29th.

Recently, more and more strangers sent her friend requests, and she almost refused all those who came.

However, after chatting with the other party for a few words and determined that the other party didn't know herself in reality, she went all the way into the cold palace on the grounds of being busy and stopped replying to any messages.

Wen Xiao wasn't sure what she wanted to do: "If you want to know your own reality, you can ask your junior brother to ask. When necessary, it's not impossible to tell him about my existence."

"No." Ye Nuan responded, "If there is any progress over there, if I really want to contact us, I will definitely come to the game to find us."

Wen Xiao: "Well, what are you doing then?"

"Find the murderer."

Ye Nuan blurted out these three words, making Wen Xiao stunned.

"I know the police are investigating, but..." Ye Nuan pursed his lower lip, "I, the victim, doesn't know who the murderer is. How can the police know? My car exploded|exploded, and I can still find it from the wreckage of the car. Is there any clue? If there is a clue and the real murderer is caught, it is impossible for Ah Shi to not know. He will definitely come and tell me if he knows. But, so many days have passed..."

——It has been more than twenty days since Ye Nuan was resurrected in the game. It was in these twenty-odd days that she ranked herself in the top thirty.