Chapter 26

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 26:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 26:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Ye Nuan let the four-winged war horse land, he jumped off the horse first, and then helped Wen Xiao down from the horse.

Wen Xiao wanted to say that he could, but when he saw Ye Nuan's hand extended to him, he still instinctively put his hand into her palm.

After the two of them stood firmly on the ground, Ye Nuan put away his mount and said, "I'm here to pull the blame. You can use your skills according to your mood. Be careful not to OT."

"It depends..." Wen Xiao couldn't laugh or cry, "What is OT?"

Ye Nuan saw that he had never played the game, so he had to explain from the beginning: "After I enter the monster’s hatred range, the monster will attack me. At this time, the monster’s hatred value is on me. If you release it before I attack the monster Skills, if you hit a monster, if the blame hates you more than hate me, it will turn to attack you-this is called OT."

"Okay, I see." Wen Xiao's learning speed is very fast, "Anyway, I can stop the attack if I find something is wrong, right?"

Ye Nuan: "Hmm."

After giving all the explanations, Ye Nuan pulled out the dagger and attacked the surrounding monsters.

Wen Xiao carefully observes her movements, sees which monster she is attacking, and helps her attack which monster.

The direction and angle of magic release is controlled by consciousness, so it is easy to adjust.

——Wen Xiao only missed the first two fireballs, and all subsequent fireballs hit smoothly.

But he is a pet after all, and his skill points have not been filled up, so the damage caused to the monster is very touching...

Ye Nuan shrugged. Originally, he didn't expect Wen Xiao to help her. He just hoped that someone would be with him when he was leveling, so he didn't comment on this.

Daguai leveling is so boring, of course it is to chat.

Ye Nuan started to check Wen Xiao's account without killing a few monsters: "How many people are in your family?"

Wen Xiao didn't care, and replied obediently: "I live alone. If I live at home, it's my parents, and then I have an older brother, who is now a university professor."

"It's amazing." Ye Nuan exclaimed, thinking that Wen Xiao could not be alone, so he took the initiative to talk about his own situation, "I am an only child, my parents are only my daughter, and I have no relationship with relatives. Often come and go." After that, I asked, "You didn't have a girlfriend before?"

"No." Wen Xiao responded, "but many people have confessed to me, and I refused, mainly because there is no time."

Ye Nuan was stunned.

Not because she didn’t like it, but because she didn’t have time... She suddenly felt a sense of crisis: "Then you didn’t reject me, just because you have time now?"

Wen Xiao was silent for a while, and said frankly: "This is one reason, and on the other...you are special."

Ye Nuan said, "Huh?"

"I have never seen you such a straightforward and powerful girl." Wen Xiao said, "Those who confess to me all look at me with looking up, and you...only you are looking at me."