Chapter 11

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 11:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 11:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ye Nuan took his own elder brother, and felt that this person was probably not even 20 years old.

She ignored him and walked forward on her own.

In the end, wherever she went, the big brother would kill wherever she went, and she didn't really hurt her anymore.

Ye Nuan's anger gradually faded. She used a bottle of red medicine on the quilt, and after saving its blood, she gently touched its small body.

The quilt squeaked in response.

Ye Nuan looked back at Baili Wushuang, who was still killing monsters everywhere. He felt that the atmosphere was a bit awkward and had to speak again. His tone was much softer than before: "Big brother, don't you work?"

Baili Wushuang didn't realize the trap in Ye Nuan's words, and blurted out: "There is no task for the time being."

No task for now? Is there a job?

So there should still be 20 years old.

It feels a bit like flexible employment without a fixed time.

"When do you usually go online?" Ye Nuan probed further.

Baili Wushuang replied with three words: "It depends on the situation."

Okay, it seems that his work really has no fixed time.

Ye Nuan didn't delve into it, and instead asked about other things: "When do the second and third brothers go online? And the master?"

I don’t know if I’m sorry because I tried Ye Nuan, but Baili Wushuang didn’t take it impatiently this time, but replied very cooperatively: “Ahai’s online time is relatively fixed, or before 7 am, Either after 3 pm. Boogie likes to stay up late, usually not during the day, sometimes in the afternoon, and then play late. Master depends on the mood."

depend on mood……

My master is really casual.

Ye Nuan suddenly felt that he was able to collide with Master's trumpet.

After a while, Ye Nuan rose one level to 21.

She just upgraded, before she could react, she heard the voice of the big brother Baili Wushuang: "Okay, I will send you back."

Ye Nuan: "..."

She said she would go back one level, but she would go back when she got one level...

Ye Nuan looked at the four-winged warhorse that Baili Wushuang suddenly summoned, and the corners of his lips twitched.

Immediately afterwards, she received a ride sharing invitation from Baili Wushuang, hesitated for a moment, and chose to accept it.

It's rare for someone to bring her to the leveling area of ​​this level. It's a pity not to go back to the fifth level.

However, when he thought that his quilt was almost dead, Ye Nuan decided to go back to the arena first, and let them take her to level up after the second or third brothers got on.

Ye Nuan sat behind Baili Wushuang, still hugging his waist as before.

Once he was born and cooked again, he felt a bit embarrassed the first time he held it, and Ye Nuan had no idea about the second time he held it.