Chapter 12

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 12:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 12:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

If you don't have a reputation for being offline, you really don't.

When he said that he wanted to avenge his apprentice, he really shouted in the "Xiongtu Hegemony" guild, and then led a group of people to chase the person whose ID was called Xifengjin and killed him.

Ye Nuan didn't participate, watching the world news in the hotel very happily.

[World] Westerly wind is exhausted: Notorious in the transfer village! Come and kill him!

[World] Infamous: You shout! Keep shouting! I won't let you go if I break my throat! I'll leave the words here today! Without killing you back to level 1, I will go to station b to broadcast the women's handstand!

[World] West Wind Ends: Go! You went to station b to broadcast the women's handstand!

[World] Notorious: Fuck! You kind of come out of the safe zone!

[World] West Wind Exhausted: I won't come out! Won't come out! I won’t come out for the rest of my life. Go to station b to broadcast the women's headstand as early as possible!

[World] Notorious: If you have the ability, you will really stay in the safe zone forever! If you dare to come out, I will dare to kill you back to level 1! I will never give up unless I kill you back to level 1!

Okay, Ye Nuan understands it. It turns out that there is no time limit for the vow of "I will go to station b to broadcast women's handstand without killing you back to level 1." If it doesn't exist, I will kill you back to level 1 sooner or later!

My master is really shameless...

Just after thinking about it, I heard a system prompt:

[System] There will be new missions in the guild, please check it carefully.

Ye Nuan subconsciously opened the guild’s task interface, and she saw a new task: task type: bounty task

Task time limit: permanent

Task content: Kill the West Wind

Task reward: 1 gold coin/1 time

Ye Nuan:...

Yes, this is very master.

After that, Infamous made a fuss on the World Channel again, leading people to slaughter the guild where "West Wind" was located, and after drawing a whole guild’s hatred, he suddenly remembered that he still had a power leveling mission in his body and went straight to the ground line.

The members of the "Xiongtu Hegemony" guild were already quite familiar with this. When the president got off the line, they immediately disbanded on the spot and went on their own.

And the guild that was slaughtered by "Xiongtu Hegemony" on World Channel scolded "Xiongtu Hegemony" and "Notorious" for more than an hour.

Ye Nuan knew why the "notorious" was so hateful.

This guard is too cruel, orz

After the infamous offline, Ye Nuan remembered the existence of Junior Brother and hurriedly sent a voice message over: "Junior Brother, do you want Senior Sister to take you through the leveling?"

"No." Little Junior Brother said in a very arrogant tone.

In the next second, Ye Nuan heard the system prompt that he was killed...