Chapter 8

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 8:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 8:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Ye Nuan rode a unicorn to escape from the attack range of the "Gudao Guying", the next step was almost smooth, and soon returned to the safe zone.

In the safe zone, players cannot enter the fighting state, and all actions that will be judged as "attack" will be forcibly stopped by the system.

Therefore, when he returned to the safe area, Ye Nuan didn't have to worry about being attacked.

She originally thought it didn't matter if anyone took her to level up, but now it seems that before her level rises, she can't do without the help of the seniors.

But now, she is more interested in: "The quilt, how big can you be? How big can it be?"

Hearing the words, the quilt immediately changed from a ball to the square shield just now, standing upright in front of Ye Nuan.

This shield is taller than Ye Nuan, about a head higher.

Ye Nuan tried to get close to the shield and touched it. It was hard, but unlike the cold touch in his imagination, it was actually warm.

"Can it be soft at this size?" Ye Nuan asked while touching the quilt.

The quilt hesitated for a while, but it became softer as she wished.

Ye Nuan felt the change under his palm and felt it magical: "It's softer, like a normal quilt."

Hearing these words, the quilt completely relaxed his body, and Chao Ye Nuan pressed it down.

Ye Nuan hugged the soft quilt and tried to squeeze it-wow, it feels so comfortable!

Fluffy and soft, still warm.

The quilt didn't know if it was itchy to the touch. He shuddered, trying to avoid it, but was rolled up by Ye Nuan, and he hugged him and walked towards the hotel.

Inexplicably experienced a "princess hug" quilt:? ? ?

In fact, at this moment, Ye Nuan could already realize that the time in reality was very late, because there were obviously a lot fewer players around.

Although she was not sleepy at all, both the master and the senior were offline, no one took her to level up, and she dared not leave the safe zone to die alone.

There are some weirdness near the safe zone, but they are all low-level monsters around level 10. They can't give her much experience, they will only consume the durability of her weapons, and it is meaningless to hit.

In that case, it is better to find a place to rest for a night and wait until the brothers are online.

Thinking about this, Ye Nuan carried the quilt into a hotel.

Every player can enter the hotel lobby, but after going upstairs and entering the room, you can only see yourself.

Unless you are teaming up with other players.

This is a relatively private space in "Second World" for players to do indescribable things.

Ok……

As Ye Nuan expected, there were only beds without quilts in the hotel.

Ye Nuan spread the quilt on the bed and tried to sit on it—wow, really comfortable!